19. Mission failure or success???

A happy news guys...

This story " Longing for my wife" has become my 8th story to cross 2000+ votes...

{ My stories which has already crossed this benchmark are (in the order they gained the votes first)
1. Loving husband,
2. Arrogancy vs attitude,
3. From the day I met you
4. Anything to make her smile,
5. I fell for your eyes
6. In love with my soul
7. Finding a mother in her}

As for now,

Chapters completed: 18

Total chapters: 30

Total reads: 9,750+ reads

Max. Votes: 125 (in a single chapter)

Total votes: 2100+

.....

Thanks to all my voting buddies for making this possible and rendering all your support to me and to my stories....

Warning:

May or may not contain some mature contents...

Read at your very own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Those who are not comfortable with the story line, character choices, dialogues and any contents of this story, better skip this story...

If you want, read further at your very own risk...

Now to shot. 19:

Pragya mocks at Abhi and teases him saying that she is going to do the ad film with her Rocky and also adds that she has used abhi to train herself...

Pragya teases Abhi by saying that she will perform very well with Rocky, as her training is very awesome and she has gained all her lost confidence using the intimacy between them...

She smirks and almost crushed Abhi in that five minutes in the name of kissing and walks out along with Purab... Abhi couldn't control his laughter on seeing Pragya's stupid attitude and childish behavior...

Purab texts Abhi to implement the plan and asked him to come up soon... Abhi chuckles on remembering his wife Pragya's naughtiness and he moves to get ready soon...

Aaliya is having her breakfast with Ro dadi and chit chatting with her about some Random stuffs

Ro dadi and chit chatting with her about some Random stuffs...

Ro dadi ( Madhu Arora) : Aaliya beta... You're okay na... You seems to be lost these days... Im really worried about you...

Aaliya: Uffo... What happened to me honey darling... Im absolutely fine... Nothing to worry... Little bit stressed about projects n stuffs and nothing much...