26. Pain of love, lasts a life time...

Happy!!!! Happy!!! Happy news....

This story " Longing for my wife" has  become my 7th story to cross
3000+ votes with a maximum of 138 votes to its credit...

This story " Longing for my wife" has  become my 7th story to cross 3000+ votes with a maximum of 138 votes to its credit

Thanks for all your love and support...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

A complete roller coaster ride with many unexpected scenarios are lining up...

Hold your hearts tightly to enjoy crazy/ mahii's twisty and crazy ride with too many shocking happenings 😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨....

📝 Warning: Read at your very own risk...

📝 Those who have the guts to bear anything, can proceed further...

📝 If not, you are pleased to skip this story...

📝 This is a dark and revenge filled story...

📝 So, anything can happen...

📝 Only who believes and trusts me can step ahead...

📝 Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Are you all ready now????

Okay... Now be good enough to press the 🌟 button and proceed further...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌹🌹 A silent tear always holds the loudest pain of a heart... 🌹🌹

🌼🌼 Pretending to be happy when you are in pain is a biggest example to prove that how much you are strong as a person and trying really very hard not to show your weakness to anyone...🌼🌼

🍁🍁 I want you... I want you here with me right now..  I want to talk to you... I want to be with you...
I want to hug you and find solace in your arms... I just want to be with you and please come back to me...
I don't want anything other than you in this life... 🍁🍁

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi is completely startled as pragya is no where to be found in the farm house when he wakes up from his sleep... His heart aches uncontrollably and his heart beats are not at all in his control as pragya who slept in his arms is not there...

Abhi only remembers the vulnerable and devastated state of pragya, the previous night... Though pragya tries to stay strong in front of abhi, he had clearly understood that how much pragya was suffering inwardly and her broken state aches his heart to the core...

That's the first time ever, Abhi has initiated the move and when he slowly kissed her forehead, pragya hugged abhi tightly and cried like a baby... Abhi looks at pragya like his own kid and he gave her the comfort like a mother....