8. Welcome to Hell, Mr. Mehra...

Sorry could not come up soon........ Took a long time to update na... Sorry...  Same thing again... More the number of votes, your updates will be quicker.... Happy that the last shot got good response with 77 votes...

Just 13 more chapters to go as its a short story with 20 shots... Hope you all will support me to finish off happily with all your love and support on this story too....

Now to shot. 8:

Rockstar Pragya is much worried that her dadi is not feeling well and doctor has asked her to keep her happy and to fulfill all her wishes...

Pragya: Dadi... you are scaring me dadi... I wont tease you calling you as honey... Dont leave me dadi 😭😭😭😭.... please dadi tell me what I have to do to keep you happy....

Ro Dadi acts as if she is not well: prag... pragya... Im much worried about you... My health is spoiling thinking about you only... Will you do whatever I wish for???

Pragya: I swear on you dadi and I promise that I will fulfill whatever you wished me to do... I wont back off dadi from my promise ... Tell me dadi what can I do to make you happy????

Ro Dadi: You have to get married soon pragya...

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt???? Me... Marriage???? How can I marry dadi????

Ro Dadi:  Pragya you are not caring about me...  All your promises are fake right... See aaliya.. your sister never want to fulfill my wish... Purab, bulbul if anything happens to me pragya is the reason for that ..

Pragya: Dadi... Dadi... Please... Please .. calm down... I will surely marry dadi... But, can you give me half a day time... I will tell my decision to you... Rather the groom...

Ro Dadi: Dont bother about groom... I will be happy only if you marry the groom of my choice within one week as your kundali has some problems and only his kundali matches with you perfectly... If not your marriage happens, it will be postponed for 5 years.... I want your marriage to happen soon pragya beta...

Pragya is completely shocked to the core... She could not understand what is happening around her and who is the groom and all... Her head starts to spin on hearing that her marriage is fixed within a week and she does not know how to convince Rocky for marriage ....

Purab, aaliya and bulbul shows thumbs up to Ro dadi and asked her to continue the acting before pragya doubts...

Ro dadi: Pragya beta... You believe your dadi na... I have chosen a best groom for you who will look after you like a queen...

Pragya: Still dadi.... I cant leave you or aaliya and go to my inlaws house...

Ro dadi: dont bother about that... Your sasuma is okay to send her son to our home only for you... You know what your to be brother in law siddharth is your crazy fan and Im damn sure you gonna get a mother in sarla, your sasuma...