Epilogue: (Part 2) Will my longingness of my wife ends???

Separation won't be a solution to put an end to the sin you have did to me... Being with you and acting like a stranger to you is the worst punishment I can ever give to you...

It's hurt me a lot, as I can't see you in pain..
But I need to do all these for teaching a good lesson to you, so that you won't even dream to repeat this mistakes ever again in our lives....

My biggest nightmare is coming up in reality... I have to be strong enough to seek their forgiveness and apologise for my doings...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Aaliya is fuming in anger and is blasting on everyone in the house... No one's explanations gone in the deaf ears of Aaliya and she is arguing with everyone and is yelling why no one is stopping Pragya and agreeing for whatever she says...

Ro dadi: Aaliya beta... Listen to us once... Pragya beta is so stubborn to conduct your wedding and doing everything, as she doesn't want any more ill treatment to you or Sid beta... Try to understand the situation, beta...

Aaliya: Stop supporting Pragz always, Dadi... This is my life... Didn't I have any right to decide about my wedding??? Why no one is understanding what I'm feeling too...

How is it possible for me, Dadi??? I can't, Dadi... I can't be happy at all... How will you expect me to smile on my wedding day, when my twinnie is crying and has no hope to live... Please Dadi... Do something and stop Pragz...

Bulbul moves near Aaliya and wipes her tears.... She pats her back and asked her to relax....

Bulbul: Calm down, Aaliya... If you keep on postponing the wedding, Sarlama and Sid will feel bad na... Try to think about their feelings and happiness too....

Aaliya's eyes tears up more and she looks at Sarlama, who doesn't know how to react to the situation and is bothered a lot... Aaliya helplessly looks at Sid, who is sitting quietly and is staring at the floor aimlessly...

Purab moves near Aaliya and holds her hand gently.. He pats her back and gestured her to think from Sid's perspective too... Aaliya bursts out into tears and runs towards Sid... She kneels down before him and folds her hands, as if apologising for her doings...

Sid: What's this, Aaliya??? Why are you asking Sorry to me??? It's my mistake only... I shouldn't have agreed to Pragya bhabhi... If I haven't made promise to her, she wouldn't have done all these...

 If I haven't made promise to her, she wouldn't have done all these

I'm helpless and I don't know how to stop bhabhi ... Don't mistake me, Aaliya... I'm not at fault... Don't think that I'm misusing the situation in my favour...

Even I'm also in your condition only... I too don't want this marriage to happen, now... I can't be happy when Pragya bhabhi is crying without her family...

Till Abhi returns back with Krish and Kiara, I don't want to get married... Believe me, Aaliya... I'm passing through  a tough situation ahead of you...