17. I'm not blessed to see you like this always...

Thanks for the support and love...

Now to shot. 17:

Pragya is giggling like a kid and munching the sugar coated golden fried balls ( gulab jamun) with her juicy lips and spilling the syrup like a baby..

She twists her lips and tries hard to lick the syrup in her face.... But she gets irked as she couldn't touch that with her lips and its out of her reach ...

Abhi not able to control more, bursts out into laughter seeing his wife pragya's cute antics

Abhi not able to control more, bursts out into laughter seeing his wife pragya's cute antics... Pragya raises her brows and gestures him as what with a frown layering in her face...

Abhi pulls her cheeks lovingly and licks the syrup that came up in his hand when he touches her cheeks... Pragya pouts as abhi has licked the syrup without giving it to her....

Abhi : 😂😂😂😂... I had it not giving it to you... Sorry baby I liked it so much... It was so yummy as it gives a sweet taste of you too...

Pragya gasps in shock and her cheeks turns red... She blushes too hard and a smile creeps in her face uncontrollably...

 She blushes too hard and a smile creeps in her face uncontrollably

Abhi: Aww... You look so cute like a baby... How sweet and adorable you are looking... I love to see you like this always... Pragya baby you are the sweetest thing than this gulab jamun..

Pragya: Really... Am I looking like a baby... No... No.. Im a rockstar... Hot and sexy... Arrogant and very bad devil...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... No.. You are my cute , little rockstar only baby.. I love you sooo soo much... I want you to be like this always...

But Im not blessed enough  for that at all... You will forget everything in morning and will be back to your hatred mode towards me.... 😞😞😞

Pragya: I cant understand what you say... hmm.. Why are you sad all of a sudden??? Am I that much bad??? You don't like me na...

Abhi: I like you so much baby but you are thinking Iv spoiled your life as I came between you and rocky...