➽Chapter Three

WARNING: Steamy scene ahead! Like REALLY STEAMY. *flashes red lights* 

If you feel uncomfortable or are NOT down with smut, feel free to skip this chapter! 

If not, please Enjoy!

By the time evening settled into the skies, almost everyone had heard about Draco's unexpected visit

Whispers of it lingered around the Dining Hall and eyes turned to Rheynoak when he sauntered down the halls, his cheeks inflamed and his fists balled tightly. Venix watched him with careful eyes, every movement calculated in her mind he pulled Lucien aside to speak with him.

A Clever leader he was. Very clever.

He made no show of being upset and clearly pissed off.

He didn't unleash pain on to others or slam his fists into walls like his usual temper allowed him to. Instead, he opted to simply speak harshly to Lucien before the two shut themselves in the privacy of his office.

"That damned fool!" the tribe leader exclaimed, slamming his fists against the wood of his desk. "With the amount of idiotic words he has uttered, I never thought that he would actually go through with this promise!"

Lucien tried his hardest not to scoff, merely nodding his head sharply and tucking his arms behind his back. Winter, soulless eyes traced after the tribe leader's movement, his neck arched to get a better view of the highlighted red veins running across his arms.

Anger. Clear, red anger coursing through his body. It was enough to ignite a fire within him.

"You should know that he always follows through with his promises Rheynoak. You've known him longer than I have so your surprise is rather unnecessary" the Hell Siphon argued, moving his arms to cross them over his chest. The tribe leader growled, pounding at the desk once again.

"I'm not an idiot, Lucien" he hissed, hazel eyes flashing at his right-hand man. "I know that damned demi-hybrid follows through with his promises most of the time but him stepping into my territory is something we have not discussed. He can not just swoop in and touch sacred ground!"

"But he is an emperor" his right-hand man reminded him once again, arching his brows. "His position is high than yours. He can declare war on us but we can't reject that. You have to understand that no matter what, his place offers him more advantages."

Another swore escaped from Rheynoak's lips, wishing so desperately that he could go back in time and slit Draco's throat with his own crown when he had the chance to.

Digging his fingers through is longer locks, he loosened out a sigh from his lips and shook his head, casting his hell bent gaze over to the window where the scarlet drapes absorbed the dying sun's rays.

"No matter, I'll deal with him myself tomorrow" he growled underneath his breath, pulling at the ends of his hair. His gaze lingered on the window for a few more seconds before turning back to his right-hand man who stood there, impatience ghosting around his glowing orbs.