➽The Shadow Heirs

❝The throne bleeds for them❞

The Empress of HellFire. The Emperor of Ice Storms. Together as one, they will tear the world apart. Stranded in a kingdom with their paths intertwined, the fight to reclaim what was once lost will draw nothing but blood and fury.

*********

Venix Draywin and Lucien Northorn have ventured far to the abandoned kingdom of Exben. Located in a small isolated area, there is barely any life to protect them. Creatures of the dar lurk in the shadows and hungry eyes watch them with vengeance.

Desperate to uncover the truth of their past and rebuild what was once lost, they must turn to an unlikely ally who will either lead them to their triumph or demise. On a mission to find Esmeralda Northorn, the only one that can help them, Venix and Lucien must face the demons of their past and unforeseen enemies before they are defeated by the territorial, wicked, and damned.

 However, they are not alone.

Yagein Washli, Queen of the SilverClaw Witch is on the hunt to complete the mission she sought out to do nineteen years ago and she will stop at nothing to destroy their plans and their future. Turning the entirety of the clan against Venix and Lucien, she is prepared, skin and bones, to defend her crown and bury those who dare defy her. 

But, only one can emerge victoriously. 

With the entirety of their future and their legacies resting on a thin pedestal, Venix and Lucien must come together to reclaim what was once theirs and destroy those who come in between before their enemies catch up to them. 

After all, the fate of everything and everyone they love rests in their hands.

@Ideologically Thank you for the gorgeous cover!