The Most Powerful Sorcerer in the Realm.

Merlin sat on his bed and waited for Arthur to continue. Arthur started rolling up the map and lighting more candles.

"After Morgana disappeared my father was heartbroken. I mean naturally, he had raised her since she was 10 years old and she was the daughter of a man who had given up his life for him. However, nothing seemed to make him feel better. You remember this," Arthur said

Merlin nodded. The king was inconsolable. Gaius had tried to give Uther remedy after remedy but to no avail. Weeks turned into months and still, the King was in a state of depression.

3 Days After Morgana's Disappearance 

"Well search the forests again," Uther ordered

"Father, we have scoured every inch of the forest dozens of times. Morgana is nowhere to be found," Arthur replied "Our men are tired. We need to rest," 

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR MEN," Uther shouted "If the forests in Camelot have been searched thoroughly then move from them to the forests in the neighboring kingdoms. I don't care what you have to do JUST FIND MORGANA!" 

Normally Arthur would have said," Yes sire," and moved on, but this was just impossible.

"Father," Arthur said so sternly that Uther was a little shocked "They are not my men they are your men and we can't just go into the neighboring kingdoms. They'll consider it a declaration of war. Father, I want to find Morgana just as much as you do, but we can't just ignore the laws," 

"How dare you speak to me like that?" Uther spat "You're not king yet  , Arthur. I am so watch how you speak to me. How dare you remind me of the laws that I created? You are just a prince and a prince answers to his king. As your king, I say find me Morgana and you say yes my lord, understand?"

"Yes my lord," Arthur said, but he said each word like it caused him a stab to the chest.

"You're dismissed," Uther said.

Arthur bowed and left the throne room. 

Uther sat on the throne and looked out the window. What was he going to do? Morgana had been gone for three days. Morgause had just taken her and disappeared. Clearly, she was not in Camelot. Morgause was a sorcerer. She and Morgana could be half way across the world and Uther would not be able to do anything about it. 

Unless...Uther jumped off the throne and ran to Gaius's chambers. He had a plan. A plan to find Morgana, but he would need the most powerful sorcerer in the realm.