THANKS SO MUCH

AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. It's currently 1am and i am SOOO emotional because of this story. I was in a writing mood and I worked non stop on this for like 6 hours to finish it. Let me tell you it was SO emotional because I had to watch snippets of Merlin videos to make all the gifs and I was on pinterest reading all these really sad Merlin theories and stuff and it was just a lot. I decided to do it all at once because one I just really got in the zone, and having to spend 2-3 hours every day trying to write was exhausting. Especially after I got back from vacation, I kind of forgot all about the story, and it took me a while to remember where it was going, and I figured if I just finished people would stop sending me "UPDATE!" "PLZ UPDATE!!" messaged (lol i'm just playing I appreciate all of you)

I hope you guys liked my Mergana fic. I worked really hard on it and I'm so proud of it. This is kind of the way I felt like Mergana should have gone. Like my theory is that when Merlin poisoned Morgana she really did lose a piece of her soul and that's why she became so evil. Everytime I watch Merlin I always desperately want the ending to be different and for Morgana to become good again, but alas she never does. 

There are three references in here that I'd like to talk about. The part where Morgana talks about being hungry was inspired by that one part in Jane Eyre where she's (SPOILER) living on the streets and is always hungry. My interest in Circe came from reading the Madeline Miller book Circe. The Circe in that book is nothing  like the Circe in here, I picked her because in greek mythology she is known as one of the first witches (You should also read The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller) The third reference is not really there but I did draw a lot of inspiration from it. That's the musical hadestown. I was initially going to make circe, hades and have Merlin and Morgana do the whole Orpheus and Eurydice out of the underworld. But I liked the idea of having the first witch be the one that took care of the soul's of sorcerers and I liked the whole eye for an eye thing.

The story got really merthur-ie by the end. I wasn't planning on that, but hey I guess you can't deny true love (seriously read The Song of Achilles

I'm really sorry Merlin died :(  I was really sad about it too. I didn't want him to die either, but it's really true what they say. When you write you don't really have control of your characters they just kinda do what they want, and Merlin wanted to sacrifice himself ugh so annoying.

Please comment what your favorite part was, and if the story made you cry or not. It's always interesting to me if I can make someone cry through my art.

Ok I really want to rewatch Merlin now, but it's 1:30 AM and ya girl's gotta get some sleep. Here's to my last ever wattpad story :))) bye bye