Secrets

"Morgana are you okay?" Gwen after she had heard the crash rushed inside and saw Morgana under a shelf of different vials which had fallen on top of her.

"Erm not really," Morgana said.

"Um hold on I'll go get one of the guards," Gwen said.

"No, No!" Morgana protested, "I can get out just pull me," Morgana said and extended her arms.

Gwen hesitated and then rushed over to pull Morgana out

"Pull harder," Morgana insisted.

"Do you genuinely think I'm choosing to use half of my strength at this moment?" Gwen argued straining.

The girls screamed as Morgana came out from under. the shelf which caused Gwen to fall back.

Morgana and Gwen looked at each other and burst into laughter at the biazzarity of their situation.

♠️ ♠️ ♠️

"Morgana," Gwen said. The girls were cleaning up the mess they had made in Merlin's chambers. Well, Gwen was cleaning the mess Morgana had made while Morgana was admiring her reflection in Merlin's mirror.

"Hmm?" Morgana asked. She was now wearing a dress they had found in Merlin's chambers since the one she had been wearing had been destroyed by all the potions that had fallen on her.

"What were you doing in Merlin's chambers?" Gwen asked as she leaned on her mop

"Oh well, I wanted to surprise Merlin for when he came back and I was trying to get something on top of the shelf and well...,"

"What were you trying to get?" Gwen asked looking at the mess searching for at least one bottle that wasn't smashed.

"There's no point anymore they're all broken," Morgana said solemnly as she looked away from the mirror to the mess.

"Aww I'm sorry Morgana," Gwen said feeling bad for her.

"Why do you think Merlin has a woman's dress? Morgana asked her gaze returning to her reflection.

"Oh well erm," Gwen hesitated. It was no secret to anyone in the castle that after Morgana disappeared and Gaius died Merlin spiraled and hit a low point. He completed all of his work, but he would exhaust all of his nights in the tavern, and there were several occasions where Gwen would come to Merlin's chambers early to give him his laundry and she would witness women leaving. But she didn't know how to explain any of this to Morgana. "I don't know" was the best she could do.

Morgana eyed Gwen suspiciously, but then said nothing of it. After all Morgana had some secrets of her own.