Peleepotchian

"Look, Morgana, this may come as a shock to you, but I'm actually a sorcerer. In fact, I'm prophesied to be the greatest sorcerer of all time, Emrys. I mean I'm Merlin but the druids they call me Emrys, but don't worry I haven't let it go to my head,"Merlin laughed nervously and then frowned, "No! No! No!"

He was making his way to the front of the castle to meet Morgana, and the whole way there he had been practicing what he was going to say. For some reason he just couldn't get it right.

He finally made his way to the castle doors and swung them open, he was a little surprised at who he saw waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?" Merlin asked.

"It's my bloody castle I'll do as I wish," Arthur said grumpily.

After Arthur had had time to process everything he decided he was quite annoyed with Merlin. Nearly three years they had been together. They had stuck through each other's side for everything, and he was just going to throw that all away? Quit so suddenly? For Morgana? He had barely known her for 3 months. Arthur had thought of Merlin as more than a servant, more than a friend, he was like a brother to Arthur, but clearly the feeling wasn't mutual.

"I ought to ask you what you're doing about, since you don't even work for me," Arthur crossed his arms. Both men stood at the top step of the castle, both refusing to face each other and faced the courtyard instead.

"I'm still the court physician," Merlin pointed out.

"Well, then you're dismissed,"

"No matter, I was planning on quitting anyway,"

This annoyed Arthur. He wanted someway of irritating Merlin.

"You quitting is probably the best thing that happened to me," Arthur said.

Merlin continued to gaze at the darkened courtyard so Arthur continued, "Yeah, I got too used to having a wastrel for a servant. I got a new one today and he is great,"

Merlin continued to say nothing.

"Yeah, he polished my armor, cleaned my clothes, mucked out the stables, sharpened my sword, swept and mopped my room and drew me a hot bath without me having to say a word,"

"What's his name," Merlin finally asked.

"Peleepotchian,"

Merlin looked over at Arthur, "Peleepotchian?"

Arthur looked back at Merlin, and then the two men burst into fits of hysterical laugher.

"Peleepotchian!" Merlin gasped between breaths of laughter.

"Honestly, that's the real reason I haven't given him any orders. I can't bring myself to say the damn name," This made Merlin laugh even harder.

"Well, this is a pleasant sight," A woman's voice said from behind them.

A/N Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter. I don't have much time on the weekends to write anything. I hope you still enjoyed it though