Inferno

"Aguamenti!" Merlin shouted and a strong jet of water sprayed out of his hand. He had been doing his best to extinguish the raging fire for what seemed like hours, but it just seemed to keep growing.

"MERLIN!" Someone shouted.

Merlin turned to see who was shouting his name, but he couldn't distinguish anything through the haze of fire and smoke. He had his scarf tied around his nose, but he could still feel himself begin to feel dizzy due to the noxious smoke.

"MERLIN!" The familiar voice shouted again, and this time he recognized it.

"ARTHUR! I'M OVER HERE!" Merlin answered. He desperately wanted to use his magic again, but it could be risky with Arthur so close by.

"MERLIN FOLLOW MY VOICE," Arthur screamed.

Merlin began walking towards Arthur when a burning beam broke in front of him and blocked his path. He heard Arthur scream and then there was another terrible crash.

"ARTHUR!" Merlin screamed, "Damn it all," Merlin swore

"Aguamenti!" He shouted which doused the beam that was obstructing his path. He ran towards where he had heard Arthur's voice and just barely stopped before he fell down a hole in the floor. He looked down to see an unconscious Arthur lying there.

"Gwynt arbed fi " Merlin said. A pillow of wind appeared at the bottom of the hole, which caused the burning flames to grow, but Merlin jumped before they grew considerably.

"Levicorpus," He said hovering his bleeding hand over Arthur's unconscious body. Almost as soon as he uttered the word Arthur began to float over Merlin.

Merlin ran as quickly as he could with a hovering Arthur above him yelling Aguamenti every so often. Finally, they reached a wall and Merlin shouted "Bombarda Maxima" causing the wall to explode into wooden splinters.

Merlin ran outside. The air feeling cold and sharp compared to the dull heat of the burning building. He collapsed on a grassy field.

"Liberacorpus," He rasped, and Arthur collapsed right beside him.