5

It was about 3 PM when Jimin returned home and the second he did he threw himself down on his bed. A loud sigh escaped him mouth as he realized his day was not over yet. Taehyung ended up convincing Jimin to come to the party tonight and even decided that they'll get ready together.

So the boy quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and started doing his homework. While doing his homework he checked his social media to see two new people started following him. He followed Jungkook and Taehyung back when he noticed how many followers the blonde had. Wondering how he got so many followers Jimin started looking through his Instagram and realized why. As he looked through his pictures he quickly realized his new friend must've been a beauty guru. He tapped the link to his channel which was in his description and he quickly found out that he was correct.

Deciding that it was time to take a brake from all his homework Jimin quickly tapped on one of his videos.

''Hey guys, it's V.'' The blonde appeared on the screen with his rectangular smile and a 'V' sign over his eye. ''And today I've decided to do one of your most requested videos. You guys remember my best friend Kookie, right?'' He asked and suddenly a shy Jungkook sat down next to the blonde and waved with a shy smile and a blush covering his face. ''Well since you guys loved the last video of us so much I figured we'd make another one. So Kookie what are we doing today.''

''Hyung will do a complete make-over on me.'' The boy shyly replied.

''And when he says complete, we mean complete.'' And the blonde really did mean complete. In the video Teahyung did his make up, bleached his hair so that the boy now has blonde highlights, gave him blue color lenses and even different clothes to wear.

''And now time for the reveal.'' The blonde announced as Jungkook walked into the frame. He was filmed from head to toe and Jimin almost didn't believe that that was the adorable hoodie wearing boy he had lunch with a few hours ago. He looked like an idol and Jimin couldn't help but to feel a bit jealous at how good he looked. ''And that is all for today I hope you guys enjoyed this video, if you haven't subscribed to my channel yet it would mean a lot if you did. And if you haven't seen the previous video, where I did Kookie's make up, the link is in the description and that's all for today. I love you guys, stay beautiful, Kookie say goodbye.''

''Bye.'' The both of them waved goodbye and the video ended. Jimin made sure to subscribe to his friend's channel and clicked on the video in the description.

And that is how the boy spent his evening. Looking through his friend's channel. He noticed Taehyung was quite talented and not only when it came to make up. There were a few videos where he dyed his and his friend's hair to different colors and Jimin was left quite impressed by Taehyung's skills.

He spent so much time looking through all those videos that he didn't even realize it was now 8 PM and Taehyung was already in front of his house. That was until he received a message from his new friend.

TaeTae: ''PARK JIMIN OPEN THE GODDAMN GATE ITS BEEN 10 MINUTES!!!111!!1''

Jimin's eyes went wide in fear as he quickly pulled his headphones out of his ears and ran down the stairs to open the front gate for his friend. He waited at the front door as he watched his friend park his car in front of the house and get out with a pout.

''Did you not hear me ring in the bell in the melody of Pick Me?'' He asked as he walked over to the raven haired boy.

''I'm so sorry I had my earphones in, I-I didn't hear you.'' The older replied. ''Wait, did you seriously use our bell to play Pick Me?''

''Yes, yes I did.'' The blonde admitted proudly.

''Why am I not surprised.'' The older said to himself but the blonde still heard him. Taehyung just shrugged and followed the younger up the stairs and into his room.

''Your house is very nice. But... Then I see your room...'' The blonde spoke as he placed his things down on the bed. ''We're gonna need to do some decorating.''

''I know, I know. I barely just unpacked.'' The raven explained as he put away his unfinished homework.

''Okay now. Let's see what we're dealing with.'' The blonde announced as the older pointed him to his closet. The blonde disappeared through the door and a light gasp left his mouth. He ran back out with a rectangular smile on his face and grabbed his friend's hands. ''I am naming your closet Gucci heaven.'' To that the older only chuckled and followed his friend back into the closet.

After what seemed like an eternity to Jimin, Taehyung finally put together two outfits for them to wear to the party. For himself it was a floral button up paired with a dark blue tie and plaid dress pants. And for the raven it was a white T-shirt with a deep V-neck and ripped skinny jeans.

''Wow Tae, you look like you're ready to walk down a runway.'' Jimin looked at his friend with wide eyes.

''The world is my runway.'' The blonde replied as he fixed his tie. ''But you're missing something.'' The blonde turned from the mirror to face his friend. ''Here let's try this.''

The blonde suddenly stepped closer to Jimin and tucked in his white shirt causing the raven to blush, since his friend's hand literally went inside his pants but the other seemed completely unfazed as he walked back into the boy's closet. Not even half a minute later he came out with a leather jacket in his hand.

''Try this on.'' He obeyed silently then looked at his friend and waited for a response. ''You're definitely wearing that.''

''I-I don't know... My mom bought it for my birthday. I don't wanna ruin it at the party.''

''You're wearing it.'' The blonde was determined.

''But-''

''No buts, look your mom bought it so you could wear it, nothing is going to happen to it.'' The raven wrapped his arms around himself feeling comforted by the soft leather he was wearing.

''Okay, fine.'' He finally gave in with a pout.

''Good boy. Now sit down in that chair we're not done yet.'' The blonde announced as he pushed his friend into the chair by his desk and took out his make up bag.

''U-uh, T-Tae...''

''Relax I'm not going to go overboard.'' The blonde assured and ordered the older to close his eyes. ''So when were you born?'' The blonde asked as he applied concealer onto the raven's face.

''13th of October.''

''Ah, I should be calling you hyung.'' The blonde realized.

''No need.'' The raven replied causing the younger to arch up his eyebrow.

''Then what am I supposed to call you?''

''Call me oppa.'' The raven joked with a smirk on his face that caused the younger to giggle.

''I never saw you as a person with an oppa kink.'' The blonde joked back and this time it was the older's turn to giggle.

''Never judge a book by it's cover.''

''Hey, you're not stuttering anymore. How come?'' The blonde realized.

''I don't know. I guess I feel comfortable.'' The raven replied, his eyes closed since Taehyung was currently applying eyeliner.

''There, all done. Open your eyes.'' The blonde ordered, a gasp escaped his mouth as the younger did as told. ''Okay we're doing this look again for my channel.'' He said mentally praising himself on a job well done.

Jimin walked over to the mirror and his jaw slightly dropped at the sight. It was just a bit of concealer and eyeliner but Jimin felt like a completely different person, and he was loving it.

''What do you think?'' The blonde asked with a girn.

''You are amazing.'' The blonde giggled again and started fixing his own make up.

''Kookie never says that. He just wants to instantly take it off.'' The blonde pouted. ''Alright, a selfie before we go and then let's hit it.'' The blonde cheered taking out his phone.