8

''Wait, did he call you mochi?'' The raven didn't respond he was staring down at their hands which were somehow still holding one another from when Jimin was pulled off the ground. ''Sorry.'' The older quickly murmured as he let go of the raven's hand.

The air was tense and neither knew what to say. The raven was looking at his feet trying his best to gain the courage to say something, but what? Once again his mind was blank.

''You know I'm pretty sure I heard you speak so I'm gonna take the option that you're mute of the list of reasons of why you're not talking.'' The brown haired boy spoke as he poured himself a drink. ''Want one?'' He asked causing the raven to nod quickly. He hoped the alcohol would give him enough courage to speak, so the second he was given the cup he chugged down the entire drink. ''Woah easy there.'' The brown haired boy chuckled as he took a sip from his own cup. ''Want another one?'' The raven only nodded as he started feeling the heat in his stomach once again. ''You're gonna have to say the magic word.''

''Please.'' He shyly murmured.

''What was that?'' Yoongi pretended not to hear and leaned closer to the younger.

''Please.'' The shy boy said a bit louder, but the older still wasn't satisfied.

''I didn't quite get that.''

''Please!'' This time the boy raised his voice a bit too much causing the older's eyes to go wide. He poured the younger another drink.

''I suggest you go easy on this one-'' The raven obviously did not listen and chugged it down once again. ''Or just chug everything down. You feeling okay?'' He asked since the younger closed his eyes and leaned onto the counter, the raven quickly nodded, eyes still not opening. ''Do you really just don't want to talk to me or-''

''Why does everybody keep thinking I hate them when I don't talk.'' The older was caught off guard when the younger spoke up.

It was Yoongi's turn to be quiet.

''Just cause I'm quiet doesn't mean I hate you. Like have you thought that maybe I'm just shy and that maybe your face is a little bit intimi... inimit...''

''Intimidating?'' The older asked since the raven seemed to have forgotten the word.

''Yeah that.'' He nodded his head.

''Alright mochi, take it easy.'' He chuckled at the boy who almost lost his balance just by nodding his head. ''Wanna go sit down?''

''No, I wanna dance.'' The raven slurred on his words and plastered a lazy smile on his face.

''Well have fun with that, I'm out.'' The older was about to walk away but was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

''Oh c'monn, Yoongs dance with meee.'' The younger whinnied.

''What did you just call me?'' The older was taken aback by the nickname and for some reason he found it so familiar.

''C'mon lets dance.'' And before he knew it he was allowing the younger to drag him from the kitchen and to the living room where most of the people were dancing.

The younger in front of him suddenly started to bust out dance moves that seemed way to hard for the older to try and copy.

''I'm not nearly drunk enough for this.'' He murmured to himself and chugged down the rest of his drink. He was pulled closer by a giggling raven haired boy and this time it was Yoongi's turn to blush. He didn't expect the shy boy who didn't even dare to look him in the eye to become this comfortable around him.