37

It was the morning after and two boys awoke from their deep alcohol induced slumber with pain in their heads and dryness in their throats. A groan left the raven's mouth as he felt like a bulldozer ran over him 20 times in a row.

''Hoseok I'm going to kill you.'' He threatened his best friend without the knowledge of him lying right next to him.

''What the hell did I do?'' The younger groaned back feeling even worse then the first.

Once Yoongi managed to process that the voice of his best friend came from behind him he snapped his head around to come face to face with Hoseok.

''What the hell are you doing here?! Where's Jimin?!'' The raven started to panic making his best friend groan and bury his face into the pillow.

''Please don't shout.'' The younger begged as he tried to push himself off the bed. He noticed a glass of water and medicine on the nightstand and gulped it down feeling thankful for whoever set that out. ''Yoongs.'' He called out to his best friend and handed him the box of medicine the older took the medicine as well then got off the bed as he tried to remember what happened last night.

''I can't remember where I went last night.''

''Neither can I. Last thing I remember is us doing shots and then Tae started scolding us about drinking on an empty stomach.'' Hoseok replied as his eyes went wide in shock. ''Shit where's Taehyung.''

''Where's Jimin?!'' Yoongi said back mocking his tone of voice.

''We are awful boyfriends.'' Hoseok stated as he raised his hand up for the older to help him stand up. Yoongi pulled him off the bed and the pair decided to head downstairs to check on the damage that was done last night.

As they made it down the stairs and dragged themselves into the living room they saw their friends sound asleep on the couch. Namjoon and Jin were on the left side of the couch cuddled together while Lisa and Jungkook were on the other side of the couch, Lisa was using the younger as a body pillow, but two people were missing, Taehyung and Jimin.

''Do we wake them up or...'' Hoseok whispered to his best friend. Yoongi looked at the time to see it was 9am.

''Let them sleep.''

''Do you think Tae and Jimin left?'' Hoseok asked confused.

''I don't know, I'm gonna go look for Jimin.''

''I'll check downstairs you check upstairs.'' The older only nodded and the pair parted to go and search for their boyfriends. Yoongi went back upstairs and checked every room possible the pair was nowhere to be found, well that was until he opened the guest bathroom and found the pair asleep on the floor. A sigh escaped his mouth as he looked at the sleeping silver haired boy curled up into a ball.

He knelled down next to the sleeping ball and patted his hair lightly. He picked him up bridal style and carried him into his bedroom to lay him down on the bed but as he did so the younger's sleepy eyes shot open and he looked at the younger with a confused look.

''Yoongi?'' He murmured as he grabbed his hands.

''Hey baby.'' Yoongi said back in his morning voice. The images of last night flashed through the younger's head making him frown. ''What's wrong?'' Yoongi of course noticed the younger's expression.

''My back hurts.'' The younger lied as he pulled the older onto himself.

''Why did you sleep on the floor?''

''Hoseok was occupying my side of the bed.'' The younger said before kissing the raven on the lips. Yoongi tasted of alcohol and Jimin most likely had morning breath but neither seemed to mind as they continued kissing.