29

(this chapter is entirely Vhope)

Two weeks have passed and Hoseok was sitting on the couch in his living room as he bit his nails to calm his nerves. His leg was shaking as he waited for his boyfriend to arrive.

Not knowing what to do he stood up and walked over to a mirror to fix his hair to a way his boyfriend liked it best then went back to the couch and waited again.

Finally a doorbell rang making the boy all but sprint to the door. Before his mother could even ask him to get the door the door was already opened and Hoseok was met with a sight he didn't expect.

''You dyed your hair.'' Was the first words that escaped Hoseok's mouth.

''Hello to you too my love.'' The now light brown haired boy spoke in a sarcastic tone as he pecked his boyfriend's lips. He did not look like his usual self, his hair was light brown with messy and slightly parted bangs, his face was free of glitter or any kind of make up in general and he wore a red flannel which was tucked into his black skinny jeans and over it a long brown coat.

''Sorry you just caught me off guard with the hair.'' The older apologized as he looked at his boyfriend from head to toe one more time.

''What, you don't like it?'' The younger pouted.

''No, no you look beautiful.'' Hoseok quickly argued and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. ''You always do.'' He pressed his lips against the younger's and smiled softly before pulling him into the house. He helped the younger with his coat and hung it up while the younger took his shoes off. Hoseok couldn't help but to stare at his boyfriend, ever since the younger has decided to give him another chance he felt like he died and went to heaven. He was always smiley, always cheery and always making sure the younger knew how happy he was to be with him again.

''Stop.'' The younger grinned as he noticed Hoseok was staring at him again.

''Stop what?'' Hoseok pretended to be oblivious.

''You're doing it again.'' Taehyung blushed and playfully hit his boyfriend's shoulder.

''Doing what?''

''Staring at me like that.''

''Well I can't help it. I love you so much.'' The older spoke as he showered Taehyung's face with kisses earning a giggle in response.

''Stop that you know that tickles me.'' Taehyung replied although he secretly loved when the older did that. He pulled his boyfriend into another sweet kiss and grinned at him before replying. ''I love you too.'' 

''Are you ready?'' Hoseok asked meaning if the younger was ready to meet his father.

''Are you?''

''No, but I'm doing it, for us.'' Taehyung gave the older one last kiss for confidence before the pair parted and made their way into the kitchen where Hoseok's mother and sister were currently preparing dinner.

''Mrs Jung, Dawon.'' Taehyung greeted as he bowed politely.

''Hello Taehyung, it's good to see you again.'' Mrs Jung smiled as she pulled the boy into a quick hug. ''How are you?''

''I'm good, thank you. What about you?''

''I'm good too.'' Mrs Jung grinned. ''I see you've changed your hair, it suits you very well.''

''Thank you.'' Taehyung was trying not to show how nervous he was because in all honesty the reason he changed his hair was because he wanted to make a good impression on Hoseok's father.