33

A now raven haired Yoongi was standing in front of his bathroom mirror, he was wearing a black button up shirt, black trousers and was fixing his freshly dyed black hair. It took the pair a lot of bickering, a lot of hair pulling, not the kinky kind, and a lot of paper towels, since Jimin wasn't used to dying other people's hair and he accidentally got the hair dye on the older's forehead, but finally the older's hair was dyed and styled. And luckily the black dot that Jimin accidentally left on the older forehead was able to be covered up by the raven bangs.

Looking at the Rolex on his wrist the raven realized it was time to wake his sleeping beauty, who fell asleep while the pair was waiting for the black hair dye to color Yoongi's hair.

''Chim-'' The raven haired boy was cut off when he saw the younger. He was awake and already dressed. He was wearing a black silk button up shirt which was tucked into his trousers, he was standing next to Yoongi's bed holding his phone which was charging. Although all the younger was doing was simply standing there Yoongi was taken aback by how handsome the silver haired boy looked. ''You're up.'' Yoongi finally spoke up earning the younger's attention.

(I'm sorry but I will never get over how good he looks in this pic)

''The hair dryer woke me up.'' The silver haired boy explained as he made his way over to the freshly dyed raven and smiled. ''I like it.'' He commented on the older's new hair color and ran his hand through the raven bangs. He pecked the older's lips then trailed his finger's down his neck. ''But we should probably cover those up.'' The younger meant the bright red marks on both of their necks left from their bathtub adventure earlier.

''Cover them up with what?'' The older said back confused.

''Concealer.''

''I don't know what that is but I'm pretty sure I don't own it.''

''That's why I came prepared.'' The younger spoke up as he took out several different products from his bag which Yoongi had no idea what they were. He looked at the younger with a confused expression and waited for an explanation. ''Tae taught me how to cover up hickeys.''

''How did I not guess that.'' The raven sighed to himself earning a giggle from the younger.

''Sit down.'' Jimin ordered making the older do as told. Jimin straddled the older's lap and started covering up the red marks with concealer the way his best friend always did for him. When he was done he made sure to put some setting powder on it so the product wouldn't smudge all over the older's collar then walked into the bathroom to do the same for himself.

In the meantime Yoongi slipped on his jacket and looked into the mirror to make sure he looked presentable. None of the marks were visible anymore and it finally made sense to him how the younger was never covered in marks he left on his skin.

''How do I look?'' He asked the silver haired boy who walked back into the bedroom.

''Like a hot CEO.'' The younger replied as he wrapped his arms around the raven's neck and kissed him. ''How do I look?''