42

''Yoongi... I beg of you... Please get out of bed.'' Hoseok has been lying next to the raven for the past hour already. He tried to make him talk, try and get him to eat but the raven laid on his stomach with his head buried in the pillow. He looked so lifeless Hoseok had to check if he was still breathing. Which he was, but he still looked like a corpse. ''Yoongi, noona told me that if I don't manage to get you out the nice way she's coming upstairs and doing it the mean way. I'm just trying to save you from extra pain.''

Unlike Taehyung with Jimin, Hoseok already went through this with Yoongi once, so he knew how to act around his best friend. He knew that the older would snap if he got treated like a wounded animal and he knew that he needed his space, but he also knew he needed somebody to make sure he eats, showers and actually leaves his bed. Which the boy hasn't since summer started.

''C'mon... Talk to me... Please tell me what happened so I know how to help.'' Another problem the group of friends were facing was the fact that no one besides Yoongi and Jimin knew what actually happened that night, all they knew was that it didn't go the way everyone hoped. ''Yoongi, you're my best friend. It brakes my heart when I have to watch you like this.''

''Then leave.'' Those were the first words Hoseok has heard from Yoongi that day.

''You know I can't do that. But I will get less annoying if you come downstairs and eat something.'' Hoseok tried to persuade his best friend.

''Fine.'' A quiet murmur left the raven's lips as he pushed himself into a sitting position. Hoseok helped him off the bed then followed behind him out of the room to make sure this wasn't one of his tricks to lock him out of the room. Which he's fallen for quite a few times already.

They made their way into the kitchen where Chaerin and Jihoon were currently cooking something for their brother to eat. When they heard footsteps they thought it was only Hoseok who came downstairs after a failed attempt at getting the raven out of bed, but when they noticed their brother their eyes went wide in shock.

''Morning.'' The raven spoke up and sat down at the counter. He was squinting his eyes, not being used to light, his hair was like a birds nest and well there was no other way to put it, he was an even bigger mess then Jimin.

''Good morning.'' His siblings replied although it was currently 1 pm.

''Hyung, are you hungry, we're making food.'' Jihoon spoke up only earning a shrug in response.

''Yoongi, dad's been worried... We've all been.'' Chaerin spoke up as she walked over to her brother and Hoseok with their food.

''I'm fine.'' The raven replied as he started eating, he hasn't made eye contact with anybody in the room yet the only thing he looked at was his food.

''What happened?'' Chaerin asked. It was a question everyone has been dying to know. But neither of the boys were willing to answer it.

--

Hoseok spent the entire day at Yoongi's, he forced him to shower and afterwords he decided the pair would have a movie marathon along with Jihoon and Chaerin. It was currently 11 pm and Hoseok had to leave because his mother called him to come home. And finally Yoongi was left alone. Or so he thought.

''Talk to me.'' His sister's voice filled the raven's ears and his eyes automatically rolled.

''Chae I'm really not in the mood in case you haven't noticed.''

''Which is exactly why you have to talk it out with somebody. Now tell me... What happened with you and Jimin?'' With the mention of his name Yoongi could feel his heart crack even more as the memories of that boy played in his head.