18

''Hey guys, it's V.'' Taehyung spoke into the camera as he made a 'v' sign with his fingers and placed it over his eye. ''And joining me today is a guest we've never seen on this here before so please make sure to give him so love down in the comments.'' With that the blonde motioned the raven to step into the camera view.

''H-hi I'm Jimin.'' The raven spoke with a shy smile.

''So today I'm going to be doing Jimin's make up. Are you excited?'' He asked looked over to his friend.

''Nervous.'' The raven replied honestly to which the blonde just giggled.

''So anyway, lets get started.'' The blonde cheered then reached over to the camera to stop recording. ''Alright I think we did it good in the first try.'' The blonde spoke up as he started getting all his things ready. After the dinner Taehyung was so upset with Jimin for not telling him about Yoongi. So Jungkook suggested to the raven to offer to be in one of his make up tutorials, and with that the blonde quickly forgave his friend.

''Need any help?''

''No that's okay.'' The blonde spoke up as he brought everything he needed and adjusted the camera so that it was focused on the raven's face. ''I'll edit the instructions in later so feel free to talk.''

''Okay.'' The raven replied as he closed his eyes like he was instructed to do so and let the blonde do his magic.

''You know the more I look at you the more I think you would look amazing with silver hair.'' The blonde spoke up as he applied primer to the boy's face.

''Not happening I went back to black only a few weeks ago my hair needs time to recover.'' The raven said back as he felt a cool liquid get tapped onto his face.

''Oh so you've dyed your hair before?''

''Yeah I was orange before that.''

''What is it with you people and ginger hair.'' The raven let out a chuckle only to be scolded and told to stay still.

''So what's going on with you and Hoseok?''

''What do you mean?''

''A week has passed and I didn't see the two of you argue even once. And we saw him and Yoongi at every lunch.''

''I don't know, I guess he finally decided to leave me alone. Wait... How did you know about me and Hoseok?'' The raven tried to come up with a lie but Tae knew exactly who told him. ''It was Kookie wasn't it?''

''Maybe...''

''God that little brat, fine if he's going to spill my secrets then I'll spill his. Kookie has a poster of your mom on his wall.''

''What!?'' The older yelled as his eyes opened wide in shock.

''She's also his background on his computer. And his phone.''

''What the hell!?''

''He's also her number one fanboy.''

''Tae!''

''And the reason he acts so awkward around you is because he's embarrassed about how he fantasizes a threesome with her and Lisa from school.''

''Oh my God stop!''

''I'll edit this out.'' The blonde spoke looking at the camera then ordering his friend to close his eyes again. ''Don't tell Kookie I told you all of this.''

''I'll try to forget I ever heard any of this in the first place.''

''That's a good choice too.''

The pair didn't speak as much after that, Taehyung would occasionally order him to move his head or open his eyes to look up but other then that the two stayed quiet while music played in the background.

''And we're done. Open your eyes.'' The blonde ordered. The older opened his eyes to see his friend grinning at him with his usual rectangular smile. ''You look amazing.'' The blonde cheered as he clapped his hands in excitement. ''Wait I'm going to film the reveal don't look at yourself yet.''

Taehyung quickly put away his tools and readjusted the camera then sat down next to him so that they were both in the frame.

''Now it's time for the reveal.'' He announced and handed his friend a mirror. The raven looked at his reflection and his eyes went wide in shock.

''Oh wow.'' To say the raven was impressed was an understatement. Tae gave him a black smokey eye with a bit of glitter and a lot of highlighter. He contoured his face making it seem sharper and for the finishing touch put a bit of pink tint on his lips.

''Do you like it?''

''This is amazing.'' The boy was left in awe as he started at his reflection wishing he always looked this good.

''Alright that was all for today, if you liked this video make sure to give it a thumbs up and if you want to see more of Jimin make sure to let me know in the comments and if you're new here please click the subscribe button if you haven't already. I love you guys and I'll see you next time. Bye.'' The blonde finished and blew a kiss at the camera as the raven also waved goodbye. ''And we're done. Now we just film a few close ups of the masterpiece that is your face and that's it. I'll film the products I used and all of that later.''

''Okay, what do I do?'' The raven asked as the blonde switched the position of the camera once again and ordered the raven where to stand.

''Pose.''

''W-what?''

''Just move your head around a bit maybe run a hand through your hair, c'mon you've seen people do this before.''

''But I'm shy.'' The raven giggled nervously.

''Park Jimin yesterday you dragged your boyfriend by the hair because he refused to go apologize to his best friend don't hit me with that shy bullshit.''

''He was being rude!'' The raven defended himself earning a giggle from the blonde.

''Okay it was pretty funny to watch.'' The blonde admitted. ''Now look into the camera with intense eyes.''

''How do I do that?''

''Just widen your eyes a bit give a sassy look.'' The raven tried to do as his friend instructed but he ended up looking like this.

(I won't apologize for my shitty jokes let me already warn you)

''Jimin what hell was that?'' The older just giggled and face palmed from embarrassment.

''I'm sorry.'' The raven calmed down and tried to pose normally.

''See this is what I meant. Now run your hand through your hair. Look up, look down, tilt your head.'' The instructions went on until the blonde finally felt satisfied with the footage he gained. ''Alright I think we're done here.''

''Finally.'' The raven was starting to realize why Jungkook hated being Tae's model so much.

''Now we need a good selfie.'' The blonde spoke as he took out his phone, the older groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

how I make up for making our Hope cry? With a shitty filler chapter duh