30

''Why am I here?'' The oldest of the three sighed as Taehyung and Lisa screamed at each other for a reason Jimin didn't even want to know.

''I vote red!'' Lisa yelled in a childish tone.

''And I vote silver!'' Taehyung said back as the pair bickered over which hair color they should dye Jimin's raven hair to.

''Guys we literally only went grocery shopping for the sleepover, why are we in the hair dye section?''

''Because it's not a sleepover unless we do a make over.'' The pair said back in unison then high fived when they realized it.

''Then dye Lisa's hair she's already blonde, I don't want to go bald.''

''But I like my hair blonde.'' The youngest of the three pouted.

''And I like my hair black.'' The raven said back mocking her tone of voice.

''Well I just went brown so I'm good.'' Taehyung spoke up as he looked at a box of silver hair dye.

''Then I guess none of us need to dye our hair.'' The raven spoke happily.

''No no. Do rock, paper, scissors. The loser dyes.'' Taehyung spoke up causing the raven and the blonde's eyes to go wide. ''I decide the color.''

''Rock, paper, scissors!'' The pair yelled as they both chose rock.

''Again.'' The raven spoke as he chose scissors, but Lisa chose rock again. ''No!'' He whined as the blonde did a victory dance.

''Finally I can dye you silver.'' Tae spoke up as he threw the box of hair dye into their shopping cart then went to search for bleach.

''Why does he put our hair through such trauma?'' The raven asked making Lisa giggle.

''Because he doesn't want to go bald himself.''

''Guys go get the rest of the snacks I'll meet you at the check-out.'' Tae ordered as he looked around the shelves. ''And Jimin if you dare choose some healthy snacks or some shit like that I'm calling Yoongi to whoop your ass.'' Ever since Jimin confessed to Yoongi about his eating habits, Yoongi made everyone look after how much the raven ate. Tae of course made it his personal mission to make the boy eat at least three meals a day and not one bite less.

''You suck.'' The raven whined. Although he promised to Yoongi he was going to eat more he still intended to eat healthy.

''And you swallow.'' Tae said back.

''Only for Yoongi.'' The raven smirked, at first Tae looked at him with wide eyes but afterwords he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows causing the younger to older.

''Alright go my little hookers. Don't forget to buy my gummy worms.'' And with that Lisa jumped into the shopping cart and made Jimin push her away and to the junk food section.

''Alright we need normal chips, sour cream chips and paprika flavored chips.'' Jimin threw a bag of sour cream and paprika chips into the cart but couldn't decide how salty the normal ones should be.

''Slightly salted or not salted?'' He asked the blonde while holding up two bags.

''I like slightly salted.'' She said back and threw the bag into the cart.

''Well you are what you eat.'' Jimin said back making the girl's jaw drop, she was going to argue with him but then shrugged in agreement.

''Okay true.'' She said as they both chuckled.

''Okay what's next?'' He asked the blonde as he pushed the cart with Lisa inside of it into the next isle. Lisa looked down at the shopping list and tried to read her sloppy handwriting.