~Beach Day (TFW×Reader)

Plot: You have a day with the boys at the beach.

"Come on Dean! The water isn't all that cold." You yelled. Dean was sitting by himself in the sand with his radio blasting Metallica. Sam and Cas were with you running and splashing in the ocean.

"Um, ya know (Y/N), I always thought the ocean was a bit sketchy...with only 5% of it being explored and all." Dean said, scratching the back of his neck. You groaned and made your way towards the sand. You turned off the radio and grabbed his arm, leading him to the water's edge.

"(Y/N), I-I don't think this is a good idea." Dean stuttered as you dragged him in further. As soon as you got near Sam and Cas, Cas splashed both of you and let out a cute little giggle. You couldn't reach where all of you were standing, so you couldn't splash back with much force. Dean, however, shoved so much water at him, Cas was spitting out salt water. As they were splasing each other, Sam lifted you onto his shoulders so you wouldn't get the water in your face.

"Let's play chicken!" Sam yelled after their water fight had ended. Cas looked confused.

"So we're playing with a farm animal?" Sam shook his head and all Dean could do was laugh.

"No, it's a water game. Someone gets on someone else's shoulders and whoever knocks the other person off first, wins!" Sam said. Dean was quick to call you being on his shoulders, a little too quick. You, Sam, and Cas laughed at his sudden outburst while he stood there, blushing.

You climbed on to Dean's shoulders and Cas climbed onto Sam's. You and Cas had a little staredown until Sam yelled go. You and Cas tossed one another around until you had lost your balance and fell with a scream off of Dean. You resurfaced to see Cas and Sam cheering from their victory.

"I want to go back on the beach." said Dean, grabbing your hand. You walked up with him and Sam and Cas followed close behind. Sam and Cas ran and took the beach chairs, leaving you and Dean the towel that was being held down by the cooler. You guys sat, talked, and laughed having the best time of your lives. You loved days like these. The boys, you, and NO monsters.