~Absolutely Smitten (Sam×Reader)

Plot: Sam and you are in love and you both can't get enough of each other.

   You and Sam were in love, madly in love. Every time he looked at you, you got nervous and blushed like crazy. Whenever you looked at  him, his eyes were full of love. Dean always mocked vomitting noises, insisting you guys were "disgusting." While Dean gagged, Castiel always smiled, believing you guys were the two happiest people when you were together. That was true.

   Sam was the romantic type, which you adored. He loved the way you smiled whenever he brought you flowers or kissed you unexpectedly. He was falling for you more and more each day. He loved the happiness in your eyes when he was there, so he never left you. He never wanted to leave you. You meant too much to him.

   By far your favorite thing about your relationship was the movie nights. When you and Sam weren't  hunting, which wasn't very often, you guys would watch movies and cuddle. It was, in your opinion, the only time you felt like your life was normal. If you thought he was happy when you were just there, imagine how happy he was when he was with you but there was ni chance of either of you dying. I love yous were also very common between you two.

   "(Y/N), I love you."

   "I love you more Sam."

   "That's not even remotely possible."