Holiday Dinner (TFW×Reader)

21th Day of Christmas

   You opened the oven and felt the rush of heat as you took the turkey out of the oven. Setting it on the stove, you put the two pies you had just made into the oven to bake. The door of the bunker creaked open as you turned grabbed the pot that held the turkey, placing it on the counter and turning on the stove. Your three best friends walked in, giving you hugs from behind and saying hi. You placed sliced carrots into the pot of boiling water you had set once the stove was on and turned around. You smiled at the boys, Dean speaking as you walked to the fridge next to them, grabbing a drink. 

   "You are making pie, right" He looked concerned when he didn't see any pie sitting on the food covered counters. You giggled a little rubbing his arm and nodding towards the oven. ]

   "Of course, hun. There's a cherry pie and an apple pie, but you have to save me some," you said walking back to the stove to stir the carrots. After about 15 minutes, you turned off the stove, checked on the pies, then walked into the library. Sam was sitting by his computer and smiled widely at you when he heard you. You went behind him and rested your chin on his head. He closed his laptop and stood up, giving you a giant hug once again. His face was nuzzled into your hair and you felt him sigh. 

   "We missed you, alot. We needed you out there, (Y/N). Thank you for doing all of cooking this year." Sam rubbed your back and let go.

   "It's alright. I had nothing else to do anyway," you replied as you went to go take the pie out of the oven, followed by Sam. He wouldn't let you take the things out of the oven and set them on plates because he said that you had been doing all the work. He put all the food on the table, and you called Dean and Cas into the library to eat. Dean walked in rubbing his eyes, while Cas zapped in from God knows where. You all sat down to eat, Cas wanting to tell you about the hunt as soon as possible. He had done something right and was so happy with himself. You couldn't help but fall in love with the boys all over again as you saw them interact with each other and smile. You loved seeing all of your boys smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am officially out of school and I'm really happy. I have a bunch of work which pisses me off. Thank you guys for reading and I really appreciate everything you guys do. Love y'all - Emma