~Rain Dance (Winchesters×Reader)

Plot: You've been stuck in a hotel room for days and you're craving fresh air.

 You watched from the motel room as the raindrops crashed onto the gravel parking lot, forming puddles. You sighed dramatically and turned to face the boys. When neither of them looked up from what they were doing, you sighed even louder. Sam looked up, annoyed.

   "What's the matter, (Y/N)," Sam asked rolling his eyes and quickly turning back to his laptop. You pointed out the window like a child. Dean had looked up and stared at you like you were insane. 

   "Do you speak? I don't understand pointing." Dean sarcastically remarked. You shot him an angry glare. 

   "I want to go for a walk or just play in the puddle. Can't we just stop working for 20 minutes," you whined. Sam and Dean shared a look, standing up moments later. You leaped out of your seat and grabbed your coat. Before the boys had even fetched their coats, you had slipped on your socks and shoes. You waited impatiently by the beaten up wooden door. As soon as they got their shoes on, you bolted out the door. Sam had to come grab you so you wouldn't be hit by a car as Dean locked the door. 

   On the walk, you gawked at the oranges and yellows of the leaves as they flew off of the trees. You had grown up in Florida, so you had never seen anything like it. As you spotted a park in the distance, you jumped into a gigantic puddle. Sam and Dean recoiled as water splashed onto their pant legs, soaking their blue jeans. You had gotten your Converse soaked, so your socks became uncomfortably moist. When you guys got to the park, you spotted a set of swings. You made a B-line towards them, earning eye rolls from the two men trailing behind you. 

   "Sam, come push me!" You excitedly waited as he couldn't help but smile at your adolescent attitude. After a few minutes of Sam pushing and Dean on the swing next to you, it started pouring. It was raining so hard that the drops of rain felt like daggers going into your skull. However, you enjoyed it. You hopped off the swing and started spinning in the rain. You ushered the boys to join you, which they happily obliged. 

   Dean was having the most fun. You had never seen him smile this much since the last time you guys had saw Cas. Weeks had gone been since that instance, so it was a real treat. Sam wrapped his arms around your waist, surprising you. He held you against him as he went around in circles. People passed by searching for shelter, scoffing at your approach to the situation. What they didn't know was that this was the happiest you had all been in a long time. Sam and Dean were your only source of happiness and anytime spent with them away from monsters was time well spent. The definition of happiness on a regular day was being able to see them alive. Today, however, it was seeing them happy.