Different Than Before (Sam×F-M Reader)

This was an imagine requested by @PrincessMaax for a Female to Male trans reader!!! I've never done anything like this before so if I do anything wrong, tell me in the comments please. Love y'all <3 - Emma 

  I used (Y/F/N) for your former name (or female name) and (Y/N) for the now name okay thanks 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   16th Day of Christmas 

   The tires of your car rolled over the rocky driveway as you saw the old cars and their parts. You stopped your car, got out, and walked over to your dad. Bobby's arms were wide open and wrapped around you when you got close enough. 

   "How've you been, (Y/N)? Are you staying safe on hunts? Are you hunting alone?" Your dad was always really overprotective, yet he knew you could take care of yourself. You laughed at his sudden outburst and nodded.

   "Yes, I've been safe. I usually find someone every few towns and we hang out for a week or two. It's weird because I haven't ran into the boys," you said, following your dad towards your childhood home. You walked in and sat at the kitchen table, grabbing a drink from the fridge. 

   "I actually invited them over for Christmas. I figured you guys should catch up, especially with the change." He was alluding to your decision on identifying as a boy instead of a girl, you're gender at birth. Bobby didn't mind it, but he was scared that the boys would be confused and unaccepting. He knew he should've asked first, but he wanted to surprise you. 

   "That's great! God, I miss those boys." You heard the slamming of the front door, then a familiar voice rang in your ears. 

   "What boys did you miss," Dean said as he walked in and gave Bobby a hug. He looked at you and stuck out his hand. "Hi, I'm Dean. Who are you?" You looked at Bobby not sure what to say. 

   "Boys, you remember (Y/F/N), right," they both nodded. "Well this is her, except now she is a he." He looked at you and you smiled at the boys. 

   "It's (Y/N) now, by the way. I missed you guys so much." Dean went in for a hug with a smile on his face. Sam smirked at you as he leaned in for a hug. Pulling away, he chuckled a bit.

   "Still haven't grown since we were kids, huh?" You playfully shoved his shoulder and he shoved you back with a little more force, making you stumble. He laughed again, pulling you into his side. You always had a crush on Sam, and according to Bobby, he had one on you, too. After 10 years of not seeing him, you thought it would've went away, but it just got stronger. Maybe he still liked you, too. 

   You had spent the entire day smiling, reminiscing, and eating. You made the mistake of eating the last piece of pie, and Dean didn't talk to you for 45 minutes. At the end of the night, you and the boys went outside like you used to when you were younger. Dean started to get cold and went inside, leaving you and Sammy. 

   "You know, (Y/N), I've always had a crush on you," your heart skipped a beat. "And even though you're trans, I still like you. Is that okay?" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at you with concern in his eyes

   "Sam, I've liked you for over 10 years. It is certainly okay."