~Snow Day (Dean×Reader)

2nd Day of Christmas

   Plot: Dean comes back from a hunt early just to show you how much he loves you.

   You walked through the kitchen with your fuzzy slippers being dragged across the floor. Rubbing your eyes, you opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water. A chill ran down your spine when the bunker door creaked. You grabbed the gun from the counter, only to be met with Dean's smug grin. The gun clamored to the floor as your arms went around his neck. His arms latched around your waist and he kissed the top of your head.

   "I thought you weren't going to be back till next week," you said, your voice muffled from it being nuzzled into his chest. As he laughed, you felt the vibrations of his chest.

   "We ended early and I was excited to come here to see you on the first snow day of the year." You gasped and pulled away, running to get your winter coat and snow boots. After putting them on, you ran out the bunker door with Dean running behind you.

   "Wow..." You looked around to see the yard covered in fluffy, white snow. You've seen snow before, but none this beautiful and clean. Dean grabbed a handful of snow and slammed it into the top of your head. You needed revenge. You scooped up a pile of snow and tossed it directly at Dean, hitting him in the face. You covered your frostbit face with your freezing hands and giggled.

   "You better run," Dean warned playfully as he went to grab more snow. You bolted back to the bunker, thinking he wouldn't bring it in, but you were very, very wrong. Dean projected snow balls at you from the top of the steps while you ran through the library. He didn't stop until you tripped over a chair. He dropped the rest of the snow, running over to see if you were all right

   "(Y/N), are you okay? Babe?" He was genuinely concerned. You laughed, sitting up and kissing him.

   "I'm perfect now that you're here," you said as he pulled you into another kiss.

   "Guys, why is the bunker door open and the floor covered in snow?"

   "Shut up, Sammy!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!!! My internet has been very shitty so I couldn't post but I'm gonna try to post 3 today. I'll probably get distracted while writing, but oh well!!

QUESTION: What other characters do you want me to write about?

Thank you all for reading. I love you all very very much 💖 - Emma