Snowed In (Kevin×Reader)

18th Day of Christmas

   "We can't make it home. All the roads are closed and icy. Sorry, kid," your older brother, Dean, apologized as you sat in the bunker. 

   "But...I have no one to talk to. Kevin's too busy trying to define the tablet thing and I obviously have no one else." Complaining was your strong suit. You did it subconsciously, accidentally annoying your family and friends all the time. Kevin sighed from next to you and looked up from the tablet. You rolled your eyes, finishing your conversation with Dean. "Speaking of the Devil, Kevin is taking a break. Call me with any updates...Yeah...Love you, too." You hung up the phone and turned your attention to the boy who was already looking at you.

   "Oh, so now you want someone to talk to. I thought you liked it quiet and didn't want me talking to you," Kevin said sarcastically, getting up to grab a drink from the kitchen. You sighed, annoyed, and followed him. 

   "Since Sam and Dean are snowed in, we're going to have to talk to each other at some point. You've seen how silence makes me feel..." You and Kevin had spent the most time together, despite hating each other. He knew a lot about you, especially the bad things. Kevin nodded, looking at the floor. "Listen, if you're willing to be civil, so am I." He nodded again. 

   "Okay. So what do you want to do? Research...watch a movie...take a nap? Jesus Christ, answer my question!" Kevin was already getting aggravated with you. You sighed and looked at him, giving him the 'Did you forget what we talked about?' look. 

   "I guess watch a movie, but I get to choose," you mumbled as you walked towards your room. 

   "Whatever you want, princess," Kevin said with a hint of sarcasm, once again. You turned around, fuming. 

   "You need to stop being a dick! What did I do to you? I've done nothing but try to be nice to you, even if we don't get along! I've had enough of you treating me like crap. I just want to be friendly or even actual fri -" You were cut off by his lips on yours. You kissed back, waiting till he pulled away to continue speaking. "Is that why you've been rude to me? You have a crush on me?"

   "Y-yeah. I didn't know how to tell you so..." 

   "So you treated me terribly?" He mumbled a 'Sorry' and you gave him a hug. "It's okay. I like you, too. Now, how about that movie?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, look at my shitty writing. But thanks for reading. I really appreciate it :) - Emma