I Need You (Jack×Reader)

Jack Kline was the only person you could trust and the only person you wanted to trust. After he came to the bunker, you knew he was going to be in your life for a copious amount of time. You loved his laugh and his smile and his little bouts of confusion. You simply loved everything about him. But then he disappeared. Poof. Dean had caused it, you knew that, but why would he leave you? You knew, or thought, that Jack actually loved you. You thought Jack was your best friend. Maybe you were wrong. 

   You had told him all of your secrets with little hesitation. You had encouraged him to tell you everything because you wanted him to trust you like you trusted him. Maybe he didn't trust you. Maybe he thought you were like the Winchesters and that he couldn't guarantee that you weren't going to hurt him. But you weren't. You weren't going to hurt him because you needed him as much as he needed you. You needed someone that was going to accept your struggles and your state of mind and Jack needed someone that would accept him despite his father. 

   Life without Jack was hard; not that life with him was any easier, but you at least had him then. Being in the same room as Dean was a little harder than anticipated and he knew he fucked up. Dean knew he unintentionally broke your heart and he wasn't going to mend it without Jack. Sam attempted to facilitate everything, trying his hardest to encourage you, Dean, and Castiel that looking for Jack was the only safe option you all had. You knew from the start that searching for Jack was going to be impossible. However, you tried because you knew he would've done the same for you. 

   You searched because he was the one person, the only person, you were comfortable enough to trust. Obviously, finding a half-angel boy who could cloak himself wasn't the easiest. Just living the life you were living wasn't easy, but you had to find him. If you didn't find Jack, it could hurt him, you, Cas, and possibly the entire world. 

   You were candid with Sam and Cas after he had left, hoping it would help them in some way. You spilled some of the most personal things Jack had ever shared with you, hoping it would help you find him. You tried to put together every little signal, message, or simple phrase Jack gave you to make it coherent. You needed him, and you sure as hell knew he needed you. 

   After months of searching, Jack came back on his own. You were the first one to run up to him, tears streaming down your cheeks. He held you, continuously apologizing for his naivety, causing you to tell him it wasn't his fault. When you pulled away and saw the tears in his eyes, you knew he missed you so much. 

   "I never forgot how much I needed you, (Y/N)," Jack said later that night while you were watching a movie together.

   "I never stopped looking for you, Jack. I knew I needed you, and I assumed you also needed me. I'm glad you came back," you replied as you scooted closer to him, hugging him. He draped one arm around your shoulder and kissed your forehead.

   "I'm glad I came back, too." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   This is kinda bad but I just wanted to say that I'm kinda struggling with ideas, so if anyone wants to help me, that would help lots. Thanks. Love y'all - Emma