Cheater, Cheater

Eventually, Christmas time has rolled around, the school was on winter break. Zoey had begged her family to allow Dakota over for Christmas. A short while later she was notified he was being invited to Knotts Berry farm with them for the Camp Snoopy celebrations, Snoopy on the ice and the enjoyment of the theme park itself with the roller coasters, gift shops and the large locomotive that ran through the center of the park. She had everything she could to be happy, think of that guy now in front of her in the dark of night as they relaxed in a Jacuzzi, she wasn't thinking about him. It was never for him. Her heart wasn't for this boy, and she knew that, but she still kept her promises to herself, that she would never break somebody's heart. She kissed him goodnight, she walked to her hotel room across the hall, she showered, and she slept until morning. Zoey dreamed of her and Emily, she didn't like Emily all that much, however, she enjoyed her so much more her and she didn't understand why.

There was Knotts, Christmas, they spent together, something slowly began to feel out of place with her and Dakota, he began to defy the small rules Zoey had given, they seemed to be drifting, but, even if they had been, the two denied it completely. Dakota began to pick fights with Zoey, they argued, so much, every day seemed to contain some spat or another, they were small, or they were big, each word filled with venom, pain, disgust, hatred. At the end of every fight, she'd call Emily, she would talk to Dakota, the two got along, Dakota would apologize, seemingly although he didn't mean the words I'm sorry, She'd call Emily some days, crying, wanting to leave the boy that destroyed her ego just enough to make her want something that made her feel wanted. He'd build her up for a good fuck, a sensation, a makeout. With her insecurities that he had afflicted, she gave, seeing him happy made her feel just a bit more tolerant of herself, even though she was somehow messing everything up in his mind. And somehow, Emily always got Zoey to cheer up rather quickly, then they'd flirt, it was deep, it was special, it really wasn't harmless flirting like she wished to believe.

When they had gotten back from Knotts Zoey 's mom got a text from Emily's mom wondering if she could go to the movies with them the next day.

"guess who gets to see you tomorrow?" "YAY" Emily replied in a short moment.

The following day had come, Emily and her mom came to pick up Zoey. Emily was wearing her Knotts Berry Farm sweatshirt and a New York Yankees hat. "Hey Zoey, " Emily said with a smile.