Informative

They went back to the mall. Summer kept being suggestive, turns out she was horny, but what was Dylan supposed to do? Dylan, at that moment, wasn't in the mood. Summer didn't take long to put him there though. They sure were kissing a lot in the back of Barnes and Noble. Dylan picked up his stuff and they went outside to where nobody was. Summer had a spurt of excitement and extroversion. She bounced outside and flirtatiously spoke to the two young women who held open the door for her and Dylan. When they had gotten to their destination her excitement had faded to a slight look of pain and she eyed her fitbit. Her heart rate had accelerated a little quickly. She sat down and explained why. The reason why her heart reacted so quickly was because she had given herself a heart murmur, it was slowly healing but she had given it to herself from a suicide attempt using aspirin, ibuprofen, midol and vicodin. Her blood got so thin, it caused a backflow and damaged her heart, and her liver. They got on the subject of health problems. She had a blood disorder that caused her blood to lack nutrients, the fluid did not come out red it came out black, and it didn't come out similar to water, to came out like syrup. Summer told the story of how she scared a vampire. The phlebotomist had flipped out over the appearance and Summers response was, "Yea I died you're just helping me drain out the last of my blood."

Summer also had deformed kidneys, she was born with them that way, she caused her self a stomach ulcer from her eating disorder and she had a handful of mental disorders. Which he was a little worried about. She had Dissociative Identity Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety and Manic Depression. She also had psychotic episodes, however, she never hurts others, just herself or the objects around her.

That evening, Summers 'birthday feelings' hit. When she was nine, her stepfather, on her birthday, began to scar her for life every day for a year. But now, at the age of nineteen almost twenty, it still affected her largely. She went from fine to destructive, she took a razor blade to a chair in her garage as she destroyed it maliciously.