Dysphoria

They walked to her house, she seemed out of it but she was also projecting high sexual frustration. Dylan had been feeling a bit low since the guy at the bus stop 'ma'am-ed' him. His nethers were tormenting him because they weren't that of a man, his breasts were irritating because men weren't supposed to have them. He still of course, wanted her.

When they had gotten to her house it was almost immediately into the bedroom, she took his hand and brought him into the back room, her room and they fell onto the bed after Dylan nearly tripped over her beautiful snow white cat. Skyy was sprawled out on the floor, minding her own business, turns out the catnip hadn't hit yet. They laid on Summer's bed, Skyy was bouncing everywhere and they could hear her taking off across the linoleum and skidding to haults. They laid and laughed and joked and talked. They tickled each other and she began to get a little rougher, she went from ticking to dragging her nails down his skin, from kissing to biting, from laughing to growling hungrily. His clothes came off not much later and it's not that he couldn't get wet or come, the problem was he wasn't able to climax. He didn't moan loudly, the things she did that would usually result in him yelling her name only resulted in him weakly moaning it. Turns out, when he was feeling dysphoric, sex wasn't as nice.

They stayed in her room, doing the same, he laid on top of her but soon him tickling her became him rubbing against her. At this point, her younger sister was just on the other side of the room divider, casually talking and she had no idea what was going on. Dylan kept rubbing her, but forced her to converse at the same time. She whined and ground her teeth, she moaned quietly while breathlessly stating the answers to his questions as he also spoke to her sister and texted his mother. She arched her back and moved into a position where he couldn't pleasure her as easily. She was beginning to have trouble keeping quiet with her sibling in the room. It wasn't long after that, that he had to get to the bus stop. She as always, walked him there. Hand in hand they trotted there and carried on a few hugs and kisses before the bus came. Summer pouted, bid him farewell, she kissed him goodbye, instructed him to be safe and asked him to let her know when he got home. The usual.

Home after 7, he was in a good mood, though.