Anti-Lezzie

Zoey hugged her and held her hand tightly, she kissed her cheek. Quickly she turned her head and the second cheek kiss became a kiss to her lips. It brought Zoey back to the first week we were together.

Wednesday , we had decided to stay after school to work on a choreography we wanted to perfect for the dance recital in April. Overlord by Lamb of God began playing out of the speakers of her laptop.

"Do you have your speaker?" she asked me.

"Crap. No. I forgot it, whose speakers are louder?"

"Uhhh, mine I think, but maybe yours, I dunno."

With that said she paused the song and I began to play it full blast on my laptop, with the wind and the openness of the outdoors it was nearly inaudible. I sighed, defeated, I was hoping my speakers were louder than hers. She looked at me overpoweringly, "Okay, so we'll use my laptop." She said subtly. We began working on our choreography, upon my landing to the floor, I looked up to see her watching me. Quickly, I closed my legs and got off the floor.

"That was...sexy..." she replied in a slight whisper.

"Nahh." I replied back looking down and kicking a rock. She walked closer and gently grabbed my forearms, she pulled me in closer.

"Yes it was," she whispered and kissed me gently.She looked up at the nearest camera, "Come with me." She said with a devilish look within her eyes. She led me to the bathroom, which we were close to already.

The P-building bathroom isn't the cleanest on campus, the trash is always overflowing, and you can see the dirt on the floor. The stalls tend to lean to the left, all of the doors are dented and two of the four cannot lock. There is however, a blank space in the corner, with no sink, no stall, just an open space. Emily took both of my hands and walked back into the corner, her back against the wall. I took the hint of what she wanted and pushed my pelvis into hers, thrusting her once, into the wall. I pushed my lips to hers and we began kissing, repeatedly, passionately. She placed her hands onto my seat and forced my body closer to hers, my everything against hers. After a few moments, I pulled away to ask her a question.

"Have you ever tongue kissed?"

"N-no." she stammered within her single worded response.

"Stick out your tongue." I said with a smile. Obediently, she stuck out her tongue. I wrapped my lips around her tongue and fiddled with it using my own. She responded in enjoyment and grabbed my backside firmer. I moved my arms to her chest and cupped my hands over her breasts. She arched her back and filled my hands more as she did so. I slid my hands down her sides, down her waist. I threatened to go lower, the younger girl growing more and more eager for my hands to move where they were anticipating. I slipped my hands between her legs. One finger, two fingers, twiddling her most sensitive and begging flesh while she stifled moans and her muscles twitched with overwhelming sensations.

Twenty minutes later we came back out, ready to work on our choreography for real. Immediately, we turned back on the song, and came up with a full minute of choreography within about ten minutes, danced it out and began to polish it. My cell phone then chimed

Hey I'm waiting in the pickup circle, whenever you're ready

My mom had texted me and was waiting for me to come to the car. My mind began to cry out, fear of her somehow knowing what we were doing besides dancing. But, I wouldn't tell her, so how would she know anyways?

"Hey Emily," I said calling her to me.

"Whats up?" She asked walking towards me from beside a royal blue classroom door, the seventh grade science room.

"My mum is here soooo...I gotta like...go?"

"Oh! Want me to walk you to your car?" She asked with an innocent yet adorable smile.

I packed away my laptop and collected my belongings off of the ground. She walked with me to my car, we chatted, mainly about the bathroom but somewhat about how much of the dance we gotten done.