Secure in Her Arms

He woke up early the next morning to catch the first sunday busses to get to Summers house. They went into her garage, she played music and danced. She was a hot dancer. Thank god for the belly dancing classes she took. It was like he was in a dream, the way her hips moved and she dropped her body to the music. "I-I can't even dance." Dyl stammered, staring at her and watching her body move as she danced for him. She motioned for him to stand up, "then let me dance on you." She moved her rear against his hips and swayed, his hands on her waist as she moved. He blushed crimson as tingles danced between his thighs. She turned around and continued to sway as they kissed. It didn't take long before she grabbed her things from the garage and took his hand, dragging him into the bedroom.

Her body was so beautiful, he had no idea why she fret about it so much. He slowly pulled off her clothes and kissed all over her bare skin. He rubbed her softly, getting a feel for where everything sat on her. His hands fiddled with her flesh and gently dragged across her beautiful parts. She had the most beautiful orgasm he had ever seen, he continued biting and nipping as she arched her back and climaxed. They laid in her bed a few moments, nude. They held each other close, never had he felt so secure than in that moment.