Nightmares

A young woman eyeballed Dylan tentatively from across the mall in front of a Wetzel's Pretzels. Summer clung to Dylan and growled low as she escorted him away from the area with steadfastness. "What was that about?" He asked her as she fixed her eyes straight ahead, he had seen this face before. When his mom called about Dallas yesterday.

"Bitches don't need to be lookin!" She said sternly and held his arm for dear life. "They can look and see when they won't even get in their dreams." Dylan smirked and looked at his crazy girlfriend. She growled again, "You're mine." Dylan hugged her. "Yes i'm yours."

They waited outside for his bus, Dylan had to get home, it was a tad after five now. She pushed him against the wall using her body and they continued kissing. She stayed up against him and looked up at him, her head didn't go past his collarbone when she stood up straight. Her eyes were round and her irises were so captivating. "You guys are so cute." Someone had said as she exited one of the few busses that had come to a stop not far from them. The couple smiled. "That made me feel happy." Dylan beamed at Summer and kissed her. She was so cute and beautiful and all the finest synonyms to describe the attractiveness of someone. Before she left she captured his flannel, "I'll give it back when it doesn't smell like you anymore and i'll ask you to wear it again." She smiled, kissing him, saying goodbye and heading to her car.

Not even five minutes into her slumber that night, Summer was thrown into a nightmare where Dylan had left her, he was absolutely convinced she had cheated on him, she had no proof of confirmation or denial and for the lack of reasoning he turned around and left her crying and begging for him to come back. She woke up in mental agony and found his flannel. She held it to her face, using his scent to relax her and she fell back asleep.