Extra Dumb

Sunday, Dylan, Summer and the family went shopping for a nice suit. He was reluctant, feeling down on himself and felt extra dumb with trying things on because his girlfriend was there as well as his mother. It just made things a little bit more difficult for him. He tried in button ups, she was right there, straightening out his collar and buttoning his sleeves. He tried on vests and she was smoothing it out and talking about how flattering they looked on him. She helped him pick out his jacket, he couldn't look in the mirror because he was uncomfortable with himself. But she was assuring him that he looked really good. She held the clothes for him and kept complimenting him. The way she was acting, the way she helped, it made him excited for the future.

' I'd be buttoning up my suit, getting ready to go to work, a nice government office, I hadn't been called to a crime scene yet, I was still being briefed for my job. "You look amazing, handsome." she'd tell me, kissing below my jaw and straightening out my collar and tie. She runs her hands down my pant legs sensually while making sure everything lies flat. I smile, I'm so happy to have her. She flips her long red hair to the side, the under dyed rainbow makes an appearance on her shoulder. I have her head in my hands and kiss her forehead. Our cats walk out and rub against our legs as I look at my watch. I smile because although i was just blinded by it, my wedding band glows in the filtered sunlight of the window. She looks me in the eyes, wrapping her arms around my waist she kisses me, I return the favor. We say goodbye and I walk out the door for work. I'd be the happiest man on the planet, i'd have her to come home to, wake up next to, love, hold, touch, cook for, clean for. We'd have a nice, small house in Oregon, sort of remote, I drove an older Jeep, she had an older Land Rover. Her car had been customized for her height. We had five acres of land to ourselves, we'd own the house later in the year. We were doing so well with money. She didn't work right now, she was going to school, but, while I went to school she worked. It was the dream.'

Dylan had found a nice pair of shoes at Goodwill, neon, multi colored, hi top DC's. He tried them on, they fit. He liked them for about ten seconds. He picked them up and put them back. Summer gave him a questioning look, "they're too girlie." He replied. He had already been insulting himself over the clothes he tried on and now he couldn't bring himself to buy a pair of shoes even though he liked them. Summer looked at him for a short moment before speaking, "I am going to shove my foot so far up your ass." She said smiling. He felt so anxious it hurt, he felt ugly in every sense and she was being so nice and it somehow made him feel more un-deserving of her love. He had made another comment, down on himself, and his mom overheard this time. "Dylan I swear, i'm gonna beat you." She laughed. "She's gonna kick you in the ass so hard you'll be tasting her toes." His mom chimed in, "And how embarrassing would it be, showing up to the ER with my midget ass leg shoved up there?" Summer added. Summer was only four foot eight and had dwarfism. It wasn't too bad though, Dylan was four foot eleven, he didn't have any medical anomalies though, he was just short. He tried to internalize his self-loathing now. Because he realized it was putting Summer down, she had already tried her hardest to make him believe he was worth a lot and he was sort of just brushing her off.

They went back to his house, talking about random things like jokes, kinks, ex's, things of that nature. He talked about his fantasy, he was a bit hesitant to say, but he was slowly learning, she was a little freaky and the things he fantasized about were right up her alley. She wore a collar. On all fours he pulled on her leash, pushing down her head while he used a strap-on. Turns out doggie style was her favorite position anyhow, even though he was convinced she'd shut the conversation down and be completely grossed out. They kissed multiplicity and she left not much later.