I'm Yours

Monday was a blur, highschool and college, tuesday went so slow, wednesday he saw her again. He took the bus to Smart and Final, where Summer and her mom picked him up to drive just a short six minutes back to the house. They went back into the garage, they listened to music and she took a few small hits from a bowl. He loved the smell of weed, for whatever reason, and she tasted of it when they kissed. Not long after, they went into her room, she shared with her younger sister, who at the moment was at school.

Dal climbed on top of her and tickled her, he had her body locked betweeen his thighs, she had nowhere to go, she shrieked and tickled Dylan back. He fell off of her and onto the bed on his back. She climbed over him and kissed him, he smiled during the kiss, he was so happy it wasn't containable. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close and she relaxed her body on his. She rolled off and onto her stomach, face down in the pillow. He climbed onto her back and bit her neck, sexual tension rose as she hid her face, she pouted, "i have to stop, if I don't, i'm going to be frustrated because I can't fuck you." Dylan shrugged, "and why can't you?" Summer reddened, "we only have thirty minutes before Toby gets home." "We can be fast...?" Dylan suggested, he wanted her badly, so badly. Even he was struggling to tell himself to keep it in his pants. Summer smiled, "lock the door." He obliged and laid back down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and the kissing restarted as she slowly peeled off his clothes. Summer sucked, licked, kissed in the most proper spaces. Her teeth grazed his skin and her tongue slid across such a sensitive area. He screamed her name, he shouted so loudly, it was an unexplainable pleasure; it was like he wanted to crawl out of his skin but he felt so good he didn't know what to do. His toes curled, Summer moaned against his nethers and sent vibrations through his body. It was like a shock of electricity as the room became brighter and he grabbed the bedsheets as he climaxed. His muscles ached, his body shook, he tried to regain his breath. She brushed her fingers through his bleach blonde hair, "why do you have to be so damn sexy?" Dyl smiled and hid his face. He grabbed his clothes, he was completely naked in her bed, he wasn't ashamed, or afraid, he had no regrets. She complimented his taste, she made a comment about also getting off on that, Dylan hadn't even touched her in that way, but she had come and that just went to show how much they had pleased each other.

He didn't have long before he left, what a bummer. On the bus again and dreaming of her, he wanted to explode from excitement and happiness. He had an amazing girlfriend and just had the best sex of his life. Never once was sex as grand with Dallas. And it was always so rushed, never very intimate. It was no wonder it wasn't very enjoyable.

He had two days to wait to see her again, they grew ever so anxious and she missed him so much, the feeling was reciprocated for sure.