Sight

Dyl was spiritual, Summer was as well. Dyl have been prized the gift of sight. By using a practice called laying hands he could read someone's past. He had a reason he didn't like to touch some people. He asked her permission, to do so, so that he may be able to see what affected her so deeply. Feel her pain, her emotions, see from her eyes, the core memories that built her to be who she was.

Another sunday was spent at her house, another few hours spent in her bedroom. Intercourse seemed so tribal and territorial. They tied each other down and marked each other up. In the end they held each other close and he laid hands. She had been so strong for so long, he saw her past, her thoughts, her years spent in agony. Her torment, when she had to lie to prevent others from knowing what she had seen or done. His stomach pained as he watched her down so many pills. He felt her agony when she had been taken against her will so many times. He skipped over that as much as he could, that was the one thing she didn't want him to feel. He wrapped her in a tight embrace and kissed her forehead. She rested her head on his chest and breathed softly. They lie nude in bed again, tangled in each other as he ran his hands along her body lines and memorized her every curve.

Their peace was interrupted by Summer's sister asking to come in, they shared a bedroom. The two quickly redressed and got out of the room. It was obvious her sister was head over heels for Dylan, when she realized the two had just finished fornicating she fumed, she pouted and she sat to mope on her side of the bedroom. How badly the thirteen year old wanted to know what her sister had that she didn't.

Dyl had an epiphany, there are many options out there for someone, however true love only came once. It was patient, kind, it didn't boast or lie, it wasn't forced or awkward. What did he have here? All the signs of true love. He slipped into an awakened meditation as he worked on cleaning the kitchen after dinner that Monday. It have occurred to him what he should do. He excused himself to escape for a moment to do some quick research on his phone. A binding spell, to chain their bodies and souls together eternally. The one who should choose to leave, would face damnation for eternity for the pain they'd cause the other. This was the catch. He sent them to Summer, for her to look at. He had a strong feeling that she would 'think about it' or rather say "not yet," but her response invoked happiness. She liked them both, one was a spell by use of oils, candles and paper. The other was a sexual spell by use of the heart and pleasure chakras. He was pleased to see that she accepted, however, he didn't want to make a mistake, as he did with Dallas.

"We'll need to meditate about this."

"But what if i'm already sure?" She asked him.

"Just to be absolutely sure, i don't want either of us to face agony because this wasn't meant to be."

"I'd already face agony if i lost you, i'd lose my happiness, and the color in my world."