Escape My Fate

He spent his days at home, watching American Horror Story or the Walking Dead. He never had much action on the outside. He saw the new release of Stephen King's It on the eighth and that was all he had done. He was a concurrent student at VVC where he was called he. There were no mistakes and the few haters that he seemed to have had even just weeks ago had become nonexistent. The strongest critic he had now was himself. He needed a shirt on, he needed to sag his pants, his large chest and his small hands were killing him inside. His short stature, his small feet ate at him day after day but his smile never faltered. Nobody knew what he was going through.

He felt as if he were being devoured from the inside. He'd wake up in tears as he dreamed up traveling places, getting surgery and hormones. A beautiful surgery, as if he'd feel more valid because inside he'd still never be a real man. He could do all the things that guys could do, he could look like one, but, one thing would never change. He would always have the female skeleton, a female past, female chromosomes and permanent female traits no matter what. He'd have days where he wanted to fall out, wanted to just go back to accepting his fate. But why bother caving to society when he could be almost everything he wanted to be.