Return of the Pest

He got on the bus after school and went to go and see her. Today she was dressed so much like a tomboy, for whatever reason Dylan thought she looked hot as she always dressed but when she looked like this she had surpassed even fuckable. She was on another level and she made him feel so damn good. They went into Summer's bedroom and she somewhat forced him onto the arm of her couch. He kissed her and she kissed him, over and over. They nipped each others neck and she lightly choked him as she pressed their lips together. He whined. She bit his neck unexpectedly and hard. He made a sharp moan, "Oh baby make that sound again." She said in such a succulent tone. All it took was her to speak and just stand there some times. If she used that tone, he'd want her so bad. "I didn't make a sound." Dylan denied, turning his face away. She bit his neck again, he whined. "No sound huh?" He shook his head in denial. She pulled his hips closer to hers and lifted his knees. He tangled his fingers in her long, faded red hair as they kissed passionately, they whined. It was just so unfortunate he only had a small fraction of time and Summer's sister was due home in half the time he had left to spend with her. The cat pawed at her litterbox, preparing for a release and Summer took Dylan's hand, leading them out of the bedroom.

From the bedroom they had gone into the garage, Summer's older brother Alex stood inside, organizing the sea of boxes. A bag of empty soda cans sat in a corner and a single large pile of dust, ash and cigarette butts sat on the floor out of the way of common foot traffic. Summer had drawn a picture in the garage the night before for Dylan, of Dylan. Well, she had tried anyhow, she was such a strong critic to herself and she hated the art, Dylan loved that she drew for him, poured her heart into her art and tried her best. He took the piece, excited to add more of her art ot his small collection of pieces that she had made for him. Then, he was shown her brother's art. Alex was an anime artist, comic style artist and did rather well on his NSFW pieces as well. They went through his large pile of drawings, Dyl was so jealous, he wished that he had that much skill. Alex's art was amazing. "Scuze me, i gotta get through." Alex said as he passed beside Dylan and out the sliding glass door and disappeared into the main house. Summer put the drawings into the receptacle they came from and kissed Dyl, pushed him back and into the wall. "Oh I don't think so." Dylan replied, smirking. He grabbed her shoulders roughly and pushed her into the wall so hard the shelf on the opposite side shivered. Summer closed her eyes and breathed in such a way he knew she felt pleasure from the roughness of his movement. He kissed her and pulled her hair back as he rocked his hips against hers, she moaned. He slid his hand down her left leg and lifted it. He rubbed his leg against her nethers and she whined. He bit her neck and continued on, then, his phone rang.