Panic!

Oh how thankful he was for the weekend, his sisters had their soccer games, she was invited and showed up on time, this was the moment when she would meet Dyl's parents again, he was so nervous and she was so quiet, meaning she felt the same. It had gone well, she may have been quiet but she was utterly helpful in every way she could to anyone who needed, she made light jokes and played with his sisters. After the games they had gone to red robin for dinner. Summer had suffered from an eating disorder, Dyl was nervous to see what his father would say to that, he always had some comment that could be taken offensively. She ate very little of her food and explained to him why when he looked over skeptically. "Ah, I see, I understand, i've never suffered from an eating disorder but I know they can be hard." She felt sick, he held her hand, she was so warm, the pain making her temperature rise. Kids screamed behind them, she didn't do well with loud noises. She put her head in her hands and tried to calm her stomach. A balloon popped and she squealed "Oh jesus christ.." she muttered quickly and fell into Dylan shaking. He held her tight, wanting to somehow strangle the entire family behind them at once for popping a balloon.