8. Run

" Seokjin is different, he's is a good guy, get to know him better be friends. Why are you so scared?"

all of these thoughts are running through my mind. Until now I didn't really think about it, because we just met a few times and I was about to leave. But now my room is next to his and I'm staying for another week. What if we keep running into each other. What we did yesterday was fun but it shouldn't happen too often.

I got dressed to go out and maybe visit some places here and there. I'll just use Maps or something so I won't get lost. I was about to go out when I saw the bag I prepared for Seokjin with his hoodie in it. If I give it to him now, there will be no reason for us to speak later, so I can keep some distance. I picked it up and went to his room to knock on his door. I knocked twice and waited for him to open the door. I was shocked, suddenly the door opened and he was standing there shirtless exposing his perfect abs and his best feature, his broad shoulders. It looked like he came straight out of his bed when it's like noon already does this guy not wake up early?

"Rachel?!" when he finally realised I was in front of him his eyes widened. "I thought you were room service!" He said while nervously looking for something to cover him up.

"Geez, thanks for the compliment. I'm here to return your hoodie I wore when I was sick. I'm sorry I took it must have been a mistake."  handed him the bag. " I got to go now bye." I waved and before he could say anything I was already gone.

I just walked running away from the hotel. I stumbled upon a park. It was empty, I laid down on the grass and without realising it, I fell asleep. When I woke up it was almost night time. On my way back to the hotel someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw a young guy that was confused. Scratching his head.

"Anyounghaseyo noona I'm looking for this hotel do you know where it is ?" He asked me and showed me a flyer of the hotel he's looking for.

I recognized it straight away "Oh this is the one I'm staying at it's not far from here, just go straight and then turn left then go straight and take the second right."

"Thank you noona!" he said all exited and showing his boxish smile.

"No problem."

After that, he started to run straight to the hotel.

I walked to the hotel and sat down at the bar for a while. I ordered some tea and started reading a magazine that was laying there. I got bored after a while. I walked back to my room with heavy feet. As I walked down the hallway I noticed Seokjin's door was open. When I walked by it to go to my room I could hear 2 people talking.

"Hyung you can't stay here forever. PD-nim is waiting for an apology. Just come to the company tomorrow and apologize."

"I know Tae but I'm hurt as well I can't stay quiet forever. I want an apology as well...tell the members I'll come by tomorrow and we'll settle it." I recognised Seokjin's voice.

"Okay, I'll tell them! You better keep your word. Namjoon-hyung wanted to come, but he was busy at the company. It's been hectic ever since you're gone. We miss you huyng."

"Of course you miss me, I'm me! But I miss you guys too. I'll walk you to the lobby lets go get a drink before you go."

They started to walk towards the door as I quickly took a step back to pretend I wasn't listening and just going to my room.

"Oh the noona that helped me."

" Oh the box smile."

We pointed at each other.

"You met her ?" Seokjin asked surprised.

"He asked me the directions to the hotel a while ago. You guys know each other?" I asked.

"He's my junior from the company, we work in the same team." Jin quickly said. The guy looked at Jin with a confused face. "Kim Taehyung." Jin said.

"Oh, I see. Hi, I'm Rachel Johnson nice to meet you." I slightly bowed and he bowed back.

"Rachel?" Taehyung said with a confused face.

"She's half Korean." Jin replied. "Rachel we're going for a drink want to join us?" He continued.

I thought about it for a while. If Jin's leaving tomorrow, then this will be our last encounter. Should I go? Should I just stay in my room? If I stay I'll be bored, but if I go with them I might get drunk and God knows what I'll do...

"Just come along don't think about it too much." Jin said.

"Eum... Okay let me just change real quick, I'll be back in 5 minutes." I said and went back to my room.

* Autor's Pov *

Rachel left the guys alone and went to change herself in her room. Seokjin and Taehyung were in the hallway when Taehyung started to ask some questions.

"Hyung why did you ask her with us? Why are you even speaking to her? Do you know her?"

"No I don't know her but we met a few times and she doesn't know us. She has no idea that we're idols. I like her, she's fun to be around with, it's refreshing to talk to someone that doesn't want anything from you."

"Really she has no idea? Woaaaa no wonder she didn't look surprised when I asked her directions earlier. But wait, you like her? Like you like like her or just in a friendly way like her? "Taehyung asked with a big smirk on his face.

Jin looked away for a while and scratched his head.

''I'm not sure..."

A/N

It's the first time I'm doing this so I'll keep it short.

I just wanted to thank you all for reading and voting it means a lot and I hope you like the story so far. Comment and tell me what you guys like and don't it'll help a lot.

I'll try and write a longer chapter next time.

Thank you~💜