24. Talk

* Author's Pov *

" Just co-workers...... Just co-workers.... Aiish I can't believe this girl." Jin said angered while he walked into the dorm.

" Whats wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked.

" First it's Oliver this... Oliver that, now... I'm just a co-worker arrg! " Jin said more aggravated.

" Who's Oliver?" Hoseok said coming out of the shower and rubbing his towel against his head.

" Some guy she knows. Since like forever." Jin said imitating Oliver.

" Who's the girl?" Yoongi said.

All three of them looked in shock at the sudden sight of the guy coming out of his room. They didn't expect him to be here.

" Namjoon, Jimin and Kookie went out..... I stayed. Guess that wasn't such a bad decisions." Yoongi said with a smirk. " So who's the girl. Rachel? " He asked again.

" How...." Jin whispered.

" You're very obvious..." Yoongi answered.

" Yet she doesn't see it." Taehyung said with a sheepish smile earning a slap on the shoulder from Jin.

" What's with you guys falling for our staff members." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

" YAH!" Hoseok exclaimed.

" Ouups." Yoongi said and smiled devilish.

" Hyung? Whats going on?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

The whole room went quiet for a moment J-Hope had nothing to say....

" This pabo fell for miss Park." Yoongi then simply said.

" Miss Park??? Really??! " Jin said in surprise.

" It just happened okay......" Hoseok said shyly.

" Does she know?" Taehyung asked.

" She does... I never said it but she does... it doesn't matter anyway. She's getting married." Hoseok said.

The room went quiet again. Taehyung gave Hoseok a hug.

" We're here for you hyung..." He said.

Then the other members walked into the dorm and just like that, the atmosphere changed.

* Rachel's Pov *

It's Monday. I went to work, by bus believe it or not. I have a feeling Jin is mad at me.... He left so abruptly last time. I tried to talk to him but he avoided me all day.

When I approached him in the hall he just turned around. I was confused, why is he acting like that? I walked further and crossed Hoseok in the hall.

" Do you know why Jin is so mad? " I asked him.

" No idea... What do you think happened?" He then asked me.

" I don't know, he left the apartment angry on Friday, I don't get it. I just introduced him to Oliver..." I said.

" Just give him some time he'll come around." Hoseok said to assure me.

" So how are you and miss Park? " I blurred out. I immediately covered my mouth with my hands. Aaarg why did I have to ask something so stupid?

" So you noticed as well hun.." he then said. " There's nothing going on between us. I just lo...... Like her." That's all. Besides she's getting married soon so as long as she is happy with that guy then I'm happy for her." He said while smiling.