40. Dead Leaves

Jin was still in the clouds even days after she said she loved him. She finally said it! He couldn't believe it at first but it's true..... They loved each other. He wanted to see her right now even if he saw her the whole evening.

To Minjae 💜:
Knock Knock.

From Minjae💜:
Who's there?

To Minjae💜:
Cows go.

From Minjae 💜:
Cows go who?

To Minjae 💜:
No pabo cows go moo.😂
Kekekekekekkek.

From Minjae 💜:
Are you serious? 😐😂

To Minjae 💜:
Always..... So are you done packing yet? Hope you have a safe trip tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't bring you..... 😳😢

From Minjae 💜:
Oh It's okay, my moms here I'll be fine... And don't strain yourself too much during practice alright? 💜

To Minjae 💜:
If you tell me so then I'll do just that. 😚

From Minjae 💜:
Good now go to sleep you've been here all evening after practice, you need to rest!

To Minjae 💜:
Naeeeeee eomma😑😑.

From Minjae 💜:
Omoooo my baby boy is such a good listener!

To Minjae 💜:
Good night jagi😘😴.

From Minjae 💜:
Good night Jin.... Ily💜.

To Minjae 💜:
Love you too 💜.

Jin started to laugh like a little boy.

" Hyung......" Yoongi sighted.

" Oh I'm sorry, I'll let you sleep now..."

" It's too late..." Yoongi said while taking his phone from the nightstand.

Jin was rereading the text and smiling like an idiot.

" Hyung, you got to see this......" Yoongi said and handed his phone to Jin.

" Is Jin of BTS dating?"
" Big news BTS's oldest member spotted with a girl!"
" Exclusive pictures of BTS Jin with the mystery girl!"

All kind of articles popped up about Minjae and Jin. Pictures of them kissing on a park bench. This is not good....

" Where did those pictures come from??" Yoongi asked.

" That day I got her out of the apartment and took her to the park..... Someone must have seen me...." Jin said.

" We only see your face.... It's not clear it's her." Yoongi noticed.

" Oh, It's true.... I'm thankful for that, I can't have people following her around she's been through enough already." Jin let out a sigh of relief. " Don't tell the others yet.... I don't want to worry them about this."

" They will see this eventually...... And PD-nim will see it as well...." Yoongi commented.

" I know......"

Jin couldn't sleep that night. He kept on thinking about the articles and what PD-nim might say. What if he says to break up or worse send her back to America.

Jin got out of bed the next morning looking like a zombie, he got ready with the others and went to practice. His mind wasn't in it. He got out of his trans when he got a text from the boss to meet him in his office after practice. His eyes widened in fear as he read the text.