35. For You

* Author's Pov *

" She quit....."

It took a few seconds for Jin to process what he just heard. She.... Quit? She quit....... She quit.

" What do you mean she quit?" Jin asked.

" We had our talk, and she quit." PD-nim said. " This is great, now we need two new employees." PD-nim rolled his eyes.

" Two?" Jin wondered.

" I fired Eun Tak, she came to me before I talked to Rachel and explained everything she did. I had to fire her, she's crazy!" PD-nim explained." Now go to practice, you need to perform soon. You guys need to be in top form!" He ordered.

Jin went to practice, he wasn't in it. He kept thinking about Rachel. For a whole day, he kept on making mistakes and tripping over his own feet. At one point he even bumped into Jungkook and fell over.

" Hyung are you alright?"

" Yeah, yeah just a bit distracted that's all...." Jin said.

" About what?" Taehyung asked.

" Rachel quit...." Jin said.

" SHE WHAT!?" All 6 of then said together.

" She quit, left the company...." Jin then whispered.

" But why?? " Jimin asked.

" I thought everything was going okay..." Namjoon commented.

" I don't know why she didn't say anything to me." Jin said disappointedly.

" Hyung, what if......" Taehyung started.

" What if what?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

" What if she goes back...... To America...." Taehyung said.

Jin's eyes widened. He thought he might not see her at work anymore but the fact that she might go back to America never crossed his mind. Now he's even more scared of what might happen.

" Hyung let's go see her!" Namjoon exclaimed. He was starting to get worried about Mia as well.

" What about practice?" Jin said.

" That's not important right now, we already practised the whole day! Just go and talk to her! " Hoseok said and pushed both of them out of the dance studio.

* Rachel Pov *

" I cannot believe you actually quit." Mia said.

" Me neither, but it's for the best...." I said.

" Does he know?? I mean you guys are getting closer and closer lately." Mia asked.

" Yeah..... Mia sit down.... I need to tell you something." I asked her.

" What is it you are scaring me here...." She sat down nervously.

" Mia-"

I was cut off by loud banging on the door.

" Rachel! Are you there open up!" Jin screamed.

" Isn't that Jin? Go open! " She said.

I went to open the door. Before I could even say anything, Jin cupped my face with both of his hands pulled me closer, crashed his lips into mine and started to kiss me roughly.

When he pulled away, he looked me straight in the eyes. I was a bit shy and looked away. He pulled me closer again, and just gave me small pecks on my lips.

" Hyung!" Namjoon came in panting.

" Babe?" Mia asked. " Ok, can someone please tell me what's going on ?? Rachel, you mind explaining to me why Jin was kissing you all over?" She had no idea whats going on.