16. Attac On Bangtang

The taxi driver woke me up. I got out paid him and went to my mom's place.

" Moooooom. I'm home, you awake? " I screamed while entering her place.

" If I was sleeping, I wouldn't be anymore with all your screaming." She said while coming out of the kitchen with 2 plates of my favourite food: Mac and cheese. " I thought you might need this after your first day at work." She said while bringing the plates to the table.

" Mooooom you are the best." I said exited and sat down in front of her.

" I know. Let's eat and tell me all about your day." She said.

" You know that guy that carried me to my room when I was staying at the hotel. Well, he and his friend he introduced me too are members of that band. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them. I mean why would he lie to me. I did nothing wrong yet he lied." I explained.

" He must have had his reasons. You never know if you don't ask honey. So are there only two members of this group or are there more?" My mom asked.

" 7 boys in total. I'm going to have a hard time mom." I said.

" Well 7 is good, maybe you can pick one of them to be your my son in law. I want grandchildren!" She said while smirking.

" Yah! Don't say that. I don't want a boyfriend or a husband, all they bring is troubles. And besides, we can't date it's forbidden." I said.

" You know you can't stop love. Once you fall in love it won't go away." She said.

But it did go away. I'm not falling in love, not again not after what happened last time....

" I'm not interested mom. Now let me enjoy my food before I get indigestion." I said

" Alright. Make sure you eat well and go to sleep early so you are in shape tomorrow." She said.

We finished dinner and I went to my apartment. I set down at the desk and started to write down some questions. I'm going to attack them with questions tomorrow so I know what they like and don't like. This way I will avoid any troubles. I wrote and wrote and wrote till I felt sleepy and went to bed.

I woke up feeling prepared for the next day. I got dressed but didn't realize I was running late. I quickly got out of the apartment to grab a taxi. I didn't even have breakfast, way to go Rachel. I rolled my eyes and went in the taxi. It wasn't a long drive but paying for the taxi each time might get expensive, I should take the bus from now on.

I went inside the building and miss Park was already there to meet me.

" You'll start immediately with the individual introductions we have prepared 7 rooms so you can talk to each one of them in peace." She said.

" Thanks, that's perfect." I said.

We went up to the first room. I sat down and the first person was the youngest.

" Anyeong- noona. I'm Jeong Jungkook. 20 years old." He said.

" Such a cutie." I whispered to myself.

" What?" He asked.

" Oh, nothing nothing. So Jungkook," I said while I took my notebook out of my bag. " What are your hobbies, future goals and most importantly do you have anything you don't like in people.? "

" Woaa noona did you prepare all of this?" He asked.

" Yes for each person I have a different pair of questions." I wanted to do more but Bang PD-nim said I only have 5 minutes per person." I explained.