33. Blood Sweat And Tears

I was terrified. I thought I'd never see him again. He's pure evil. I felt tears coming up, but I held them in. I don't want to cry in front of him ever again.

" My, my, my, if it isn't my favourite girl in the whole world." He said with a big smirk on his face.

I felt it again. The way he stabbed me with the knife. I all came rushing back. This is why I didn't want to come. I didn't want to run into the man that made me and my mom's life a hell.

He now stood in front of me. I just froze, I wanted to run, run as far away as possible. But I was scared at the same time. Scared that if I run, he's going to come after me and beat me. He cupped my cheek with his hand and rubbed his thumb along my cheek.

" You still look as fragile as back then." He smirked. " Now I'd love to stay, but sadly I have some business to attend to." He said before moving towards Jin. " Thank you, young man, for your help." He said while patting his shoulder.

Whats this? What help? Did Jin do this? Is this the surprise he was talking about? I was angry confused and sad at the same time. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. This is it I'm done.

" Rachel wh-"

" Is this some kind of sick joke?" I cut him off.

" What do yo-"

" You really are something, I thought I could trust you, yet you pull this shit on me?" I cut him off. " Men are the worst, and you're no different." I turned my heel and walked away.

He grabbed my hand. " Don't touch me!" I screamed.

He let go of my hand, and I ran away crying. I'm confused right now. Why would he do something like that? He knew the story, I told him everything and this is what he does with it. But Jin wouldn't do something like that. This just means you can never fully know a person.

I went to my room and started packing my bags. I'm leaving, I can't stay here any longer. I heard a knock on my door.

" Unnie?" She called.

" Yes." I said while wiping away my tears.

" What are you doing?" Eun Tak asked.

" I'm leaving, so I'm packing my stuff." I said.

" Why are you leaving unnie? " She asked.

" I just can't stand this anymore. Now move I'm going." I said and she stepped aside.

I went down to the lobby then called a cab with my hand.

" Leaving already?" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw the horror again.

" We just reunited, why don't we go and have a drink, for old times sake...." He said with a smirk.

" Leave..... Me, leave me alone...." I said scared.

" Now, now, who taught you how to talk back to me? You need to be punished for that." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into an alley behind the hotel. He started to hit me in the face. Suddenly I was 14 again. All the blood sweat and tears I shed to escape him, it was all for nothing. He pushed me a few times in the stomach as well, then he started poking the scar. It was so painful I could faint. He hit me so hard I fell to the floor.

" I missed our father and daughter time. Didn't you sweetie." He said I saw him lift up his feet to kick me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to hit me, but nothing came.

" What the heck do you think you are doing?" I heard a voice say.

He was grabbing my mom's ex by his neck with his arms. The other person came to me.

" Are you alright?" He asked.

" Hobi take her out of here, right now!" Jin commanded

Hoseok placed his arm around my waist and placed mine around his neck. We went away and left Jin alone with him. Short after that, I lost my consciousness.

* Author's Pov *

" Hobi? Have you seen Rachel, I can't seem to find her anywhere." Jin asked Hoseok.

" No, why don't you call her?" He asked Jin.

" I lost my phone since the beginning of this trip, I have no idea where it is." Jin explained. " But that's not important, I have never seen her like this. I'm afraid she might do something." Jin was concerned about Rachel.

" Oppa! " Jin heard the annoying voice again.

" Oppa what are you doing? Wanna go for a drink?" She clenched her arm in Jin's.

" No, I need to find Rachel." Jin exclaimed pulling his arm from her grip.

" Jeez, no need to scream. She left." Eun Tak said.

" What do you mean she left?" Jin's eyes widened.

" She's mad. She said she hates you, she also said she never wants to see your face. Oppa you should give up on her." Eun Tak lied.

" Why is she mad at Jin ?" Hoseok asked.

" Jin let her meet her mom's ex-boyfriend. They don't get along well it seems." Eun Tak simply said.

Jin just figured out what happened. He started running towards the lobby, Hoseok followed him leaving Eun Tak behind.

" Hyung what's happening?" Hoseok asked while running.

" I had no idea it was him. I should have figured it out I'm so stupid! " Jin said.

The ran outside but didn't find her. Then Jin heard some noises and decided to check them out. The sight before his eyes, made his blood boil. Hoseok looked at his hyung. Never has he seen him like this. It was as if Jin wasn't there anymore.He looked at what Jin was looking at and saw Rachel on the floor. Jin grabbed the man from behind by his neck.

" What the heck do you think you're doing?" He said with a threating voice.

Hoseok went to Rachel immediately. " Are you alright?"

" Hobi take her out of here, right now!" Jin commanded.

When Jin saw they left he pushed the man back.

" And what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The man yelled at Jin.

Jin didn't reply, he just kicked the man's heel. Making him kneel down. Jin had a scary cold look on his face. He crouched down and looked the man in the eyes. He placed both of this hands on the man's head then lifted his knee making it hit the man's face, making him fall down completely.

He tried to get up and take a swing at Jin, but he successfully dodged it. The man searched for his balance, Jin gave him a right hook making him fall down again. Then he started to kick him in the stomach.

Jin then squatted in front of the man. " If you little piece of trash dares to touch her again, I won't have mercy on you like now."

He got up and left.

Hiiiiiii,

Omg sorry for the short chapter 😭😭

I promise next chapter is going to be long af, plus a big thing is going to happen.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter 😭😭

Love,

L~💜

Ps:

I thought it'd be fun to ask you guys this. You can only answer one member per question.

Who's your bias?
Biaswrecker?
The one you'll probably end up with?