22. Look At Me

" Don't go..." I said nearly crying holding onto his hand.

" I have to" he answered and let go of my hand.

" Please.... I need you....." I said kneeling down.

" I have to..." He said again.

" Oliver no, please.... I love you. Don't go." I said while crying my eyes out.

" It's too late. You never said anything, you stupid girl. Now I have to go." He said and his eyes glowed lime green and he had an evil smile on his face. " Not that it would change anything. Why would I even love you? Be happy I consider you my sister, disgusting girl."

" I know right.... She's so gross. Look at that pathetic face." Jin suddenly appeared.

" You're the reason I left stupid girl." Oliver said.

" And I'm gonna leave too. Byee" Jin said.

I cried my eyes out. Begging them not to go. They just laughed at me, both of them with lime green glowing eyes. Both disappearing into thin air.

I opened my eyes, heavily breathing, tears on my face and sweating all over.

A dream.

No a nightmare.

I've been sleeping really bad ever since Mia told me Oliver was coming here. They met in Thailand. Coincidentally after she talked to my mother, Mia could give him all the information he needed. He told her he had something important to say to me, and that something like this couldn't be done over the phone.

I haven't spoken to Oliver for around five years now. I felt hurt after he left. I felt hurt because of the reason he left. But most of all... I really loved him. He was my first love....

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

" Good morning." She greeted me. " Woaaa whats with you?" She asked staring at my wet face.

" Yah, as much as I love you.... Why are you still sleeping here? Don't you have a husband to play with." I asked smirking, trying to change the subject.

" I'd rather play with you." She said with a grin on her face.

If your best friend doesn't make you look gay, is she even your best friend? I thought.

" Besides he's on a business trip. I'm scared alone in that big house." Mia explained.

" Just make sure to get a job. I know he's rich but girl, don't depend on him." I advised her.

" I know I know. I'm starting today. How do I look?" She asked me and showed her outfit.

She was wearing a black tight skirt that went just over her knees a white shirt tucked into it with a little bit of cleavage. She accompanied her outfit with a black pair of heels and her handbag.

" You look hot! But why?" I asked.

" I'm going on a few job interviews. Wish me luck." She winked at me and left the apartment.

I got ready and left for work.

I took a taxi and when I got there I was greeted by miss Park as always. I wonder at what time she gets here every morning to wait for me like that.

" Seven. I'm here at seven." She suddenly spoke.

" How did....." I looked at her with big eyes.

" It usually at this time they start to wonder." She said and smiled at me.

I looked at her closely. I never noticed but miss Park is extremely beautiful. She has grass green eyes and hazelnut hair that was braided in a french braid. A slim figure and petite hands. A gorgeous woman.