10. Just One Day

I woke up in my room with a massive headache. I should stop drinking, maybe. I put on some other clothes because the ones I'm wearing right now reek of alcohol. I should stop drinking, maybe. Suddenly flashes of last night came to me. Taehyung sleeping. Jin high pitched laugh. His face close to mine. I started to blush. Just what happened yesterday. I should stop drinking, maybe.

I started to pack my stuff I'm leaving in 3 days so I should prepare my stuff. As I put my stuff in my bag I felt relieved. I'm finally going home to my apartment in NYC. I worked hard to get there and I'm finally going back to where I belong. I thought about all the stuff I would do once I got back home. Seeing my mom. Going back to work.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door. Who could it be? I opened up and saw a guy with a big smile in front of me.

" Oh Taehyung? What are you doing here" I asked him.

" I'm going back to the company today with Jin, I just wanted to say bye." He answered.

" Oh that's nice of you. We had a great time yesterday, even though you were sleeping." I said jokingly.

" Yeah sleeping....." He said with a smirk on his face. " Are you going back home anytime soon? We should hang out." He continued.

" Yes, I'm leaving in 3days. Well hanging out would be hard since I live in New York." I said.

" New York really? I thought you lived in Busan or something. Well at least in Korea. So we won't see each other after this?" He asked me looking kind of sad.

" Well..... No, I don't think so." I said while looking down.

" Aiish..... Noona give me your phone for a minute I lost mine and need to call it." He said.

I took out my phone and wanted to say that it will be expensive to make international calls just to look for a phone just because he lost it. Before I could say anything he took the phone out of my hands and called his cellphone. To my surprise, he took his phone out of his pocket and then hung up with my phone.

" So now I have your number. I'll call you from time to time." He said while winking.

" Yaaah why did you do that!" I said.

" Because I want to stay in touch." He said while showing his boxish smile. " Anyways I need to wake up Jin and leave to the company. Byee I'll call you"

He closed the door and went back to Jin's room. I continued to pack. When I was done I decided to go to the supermarket to buy some foods to take back with me. I bought about 20 packages of instant ramen and went back to the hotel. The ramen only filled one travelling bag. I spent the rest of the day in my room and went to sleep early.

It was morning already when I heard a big knock on my door the next morning. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Jin standing in front of the door. I suddenly felt embarrassed. I'm still wearing my pyjamas and had the biggest bed head ever.

" Hi Rachel, how are you?" Jin asked.

" Good but Jin what are you doing didn't you go back to the company." I asked.

" I'm just staying here for a few more days. Whoaaaa I thought you'd be happy seeing my handsome face. Rachel, I have a favour to ask. Come with me for just one day." Jin asked. He looked me straight in the eyes. It seems he really needed some help.

" What? Why? Why me ?" I started to ask and stutter.

" Just one day, please. We'll go out a bit and drink a smoothie or milkshake or something." Jin said. " I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't necessary." He looked me straight in the eyes and I just couldn't refuse.