21. I Need You

My heart skipped a beat every time I looked at Jin. I think....I'm falling for him. " This is bad." I said thinking out loud.

" What is? " Yoongi asked. He was standing next to me. We were in the studio for BTS's second shoot. I didn't know what to say. I kept thinking about Jin. He was all that's on my mind.

" My eyes hurt that's all." I said. I wasn't lying, my eyes hurt. "I slept with my contact lenses but I forgot my glasses at home. So now my eyes are going to hurt the whole day unless I take them off." I explained to him.

" Why can't you just take them off?" Taehyung jumped into the conversation.

" I'm practically blind without them." I said while looking down.

" Take them off I will guide you in the studio and on our way to the hotel." Hoseok joined.

" Don't worry, I don't want to bother you with this. We leave today so its okay, I'll just wait till I get ho--aaaah." I suddenly felt a pain stabbing in my eyes.

" Just take them off, you don't bother us. Just stand here and wait till our shoot is over. Jin is the last one so it won't take long." Hoseok smiled gently.

The moment I started to take them off Hoseok whispered something in Taehyung's ear, which made him grin. After that, my vision went blurry. I could only distinguish colour. I waited for a while and then miss Park said it was time to go. Hoseok took my hand and we started walking.

" Thanks, Hoseok, sorry for this inconvenience." I apologised.

" Just who are you thanking here?" A voice said.

It wasn't Hoseok's hand. It was.... Jin. My heart started pounding really fast.

" Ji....Jin? Wha--"

" Whoaaa. I'm so helpful and you go and thank someone else." He cut me off. " You should be grateful this handsome face is helping you." He continued.

" I'm sorry I thought ... Hoseok was helping me..." I said with a small voice.

" Ah okay, okay.... I see well since you want Hoseok so bad... Just stand here then." He said and let go of my hand.

" Nooo. Sorry, Jin.... I, I kinda need you right now." I said a little embarrassed.

" You what now? I didn't hear you there." He said.

" I need you. Okay... Just take my hand please." I said.

I felt so embarrassed, why do I keep acting like this around him. I don't need him... I couldn't have just easily asked miss Park to help me. Why am I like this?

" Thanks, Jin." That's all I said.

He took my hand and we walked through the studio. He guided me into the van but didn't let go of my hand. Not even in the car. When I tried to pull my hand, he just squeezed tighter. My heart was going crazy, and my cheeks were burning. We arrived at the hotel as he finally let go of me. Only to take my hand back once we got out of the van.

" Let's go to my room and take our stuff." He said and guided me to his room. " Sit down for a bit while I pack my stuff." He sat me down on the bed. He took his stuff and my bag. I tried to take my bag but he just wouldn't let go. So now he's has both of our bags in one hand and he's holding me in the other.

" Jin you take Rachel home." Miss Park bluntly said. " We will go to the company and then you take a cab there with her."

" Alright ." He simply said. I felt like I had nothing to say on this matter.

This time Jin and I were sitting in the back, still holding hands, and Yoongi and Hoseok in the middle. As we drove I felt my eyes getting heavy. I closed them for just a bit and fell asleep on Jin's shoulder.