27. Coffee

I just stood there. He just kissed me. He kissed me. Jin kissed me.... Does he like me? How? When? Why? He kissed...me. My heartbeat went crazy. My cheeks turned red. " I like you." The words he said rang through my mind.

" I like you too." I whispered.

Wait, what am I doing..... I like Jin too. Why should I wait? I turned my heels and started running towards where Jin was. I need to tell him. He likes me... I like him. The math is easy.

Then I stopped running. What if it doesn't work out? He's an Idol, his fans would go crazy if he dated some regular girl like me.

But again, he likes me. I started to walk again. His fans should just accept he's dating me, no? I mean Jin is a nice guy, I bet his fans are as nice as him.

What if the boss finds out. I stopped walking again. I'll get fired. I'll be jobless, my mom and I would have to move again. Where would she work? What happens if I can't find a job....

My mind was full of doubts. But for once in my life, I put those aside. ' I want to be happy as well.' I thought. With full determination, I started running.

As I came into the lobby where Jin was. I saw Mia and Namjoon coming out of the elevator. His arm around her shoulder in a comforting way. Her eyes were red and puffy. Has she been crying? I walked towards them.

" Mia whats wrong?" I asked.

She went silent for a while. " You're gonna have to tell her this...." Namjoon then said.

" Tell me what!?" I started to panic.

" Rachel.. I.... I'm sorry, I should have told you this before." She looked down. " I'm getting divorced..."

" YOU WHAT!?" I screamed loud. I think Jin heard me because he started to walk towards us.

" I'm getting divorced..." She repeated.

" Why??" I asked in anger.

" Whats going on? " Jin asked as he arrived.

Not taking any notice of him Mia continued to talk.

" He cheated on me...." She said with a small voice.

My blood was boiling." Where is he? Where is that bastard? I'm going to kill him. I'm going to-" I suddenly felt someone holding me to try and calm me down.

" This is why men cannot be trusted. They lie, they deceive. They are all just fucking assholes. The world would be a better place without them." I said angered. Jin suddenly let go of me.

I could feel the stares if all three of them burning on me. I don't care, I've never been so angry in my life. What did Mia ever do to deserve this? When I was in trouble, she was there for me. She's the worlds nicest person. She's my best friend, of course, I'm going to be mad.

" Let's go Mia." I grabbed her hand and we went out of the lobby, we took the first cab and went home.

" I'm going to kill him." I said.

" Don't be like that....." She said shyly.

" You don't deserve this." I looked at her. She burst out in tears.

" I thought he loved me... Only me... when I saw those text's, my heart ripped apart." She said while crying.

" Just cry it out alright." She rested her head on my shoulder as I patted her head.

* Author's Pov *

" Let's go Mia." Rachel said and grabbed Mia's hand and walked out, leaving Jin and Namjoon in a shocked state.